FYI: Flare comics & friends are out again!

numsix

Re: FYI: Flare comics & friends are out again!

I bought the first 3 issues of Flare and the first 2 of Tales of the Champions. It was ok but it didn't real inspire me to keep buying it. Maybe I'm just older now but the cheesecake aspect of all of Dennis' female characters just doesn't appeal to me any more.

Re: FYI: Flare comics & friends are out again!

I bought the first 3 issues of Flare and the first 2 of Tales of the Champions. It was ok but it didn't real inspire me to keep buying it. Maybe I'm just older now but the cheesecake aspect of all of Dennis' female characters just doesn't appeal to me any more.

I have to agree with MitchellS on this one. Of course, it helps that I have not set foot into a comic book store in more than a year.

I might reconsider if Dennis would have a Flare "damsel in distress" cover, but my guess is that once I sergest it (if she was real, and yes, she does answer her own letters) she would track me down and give me a 2nd degree sunburn for sergesting such a thing.