Over the top oddness

mikesama

So I am getting ready for a galactic level champions game (550/150) and in putting together Big Brain (the character I am thinking of playing) I ran across some old files from games where I was making characters a bit over the top.

Like Heaven's Sword the 350/150 MA with normal human maxes and yet had a DCV that could hit 30 when he dodged and punched for 14d6 with a 20 STR.

Anyone else have a character like that they'd like to share?

Re: Over the top oddness

I used to have TONS. I'd make a team where each character specialized in something. Guy #1 would have a DEX drain (Slow Time) and all the heroes would seem to be moving in slow motions. Each charcter would have something to trip up the heroes, and when done in order, they could hurt most teams or at least many of the heroes. It's only when one missed that they fell apart; But since it was munchkinism at it's finest, they were low cost characters with lots of levels for combat.

So a team of 5 - 250 pt characters would be giving an experienced team of heroes heck, provided the Time Guy acted first and got in his action. Then they'd all follow suit.

It was mean and ugly. And after a couple of times I stopped doing that. Besides, they're 1-trick ponies. Next time the heroes know who to target first.