How Would You Simulate The One...

zakueins

...as in what you've seen in Matrix Reloaded?

So far, I'm looking at a pretty hefty multi-pool, using the whole "stop bullets" as a tricky form of Missile Deflection, various movement powers (to represent battle leaping and flying), and a LOT of martial arts skills. ;-) What did I miss?

Some sort of RKA/HKA that only affects programs. He only uses it on Agent Smith in the first movie. Not sure why he doesn't just routinely blow up his opponents in Reloaded.

Though, given the ultimate result of blowing up Smith, maybe it's just as well he doesn't.

Neo has two things:

1. The high stats, possibly bought at least partially as a Multipower, representing the standard "Matrix Hacker" abilities: STR and DEX in the 25-35 range, SPD in the 4-8 range (for Neo, probably on the upper end), NONRESISTANT PD/ED (I can get punched by a guy who just blew through concrete with his FIST, but I worry about being shot), Superleap, and Combat Luck.

2. His "The One" VPP from which he pulls all manner of crazy shit :)

Don't forget Healing: Able to Resurrect - others and self.

He got up after Smith emptied a clip into his chest in M1, and gave Trinity a manual reboot in M2. Oh..and Desolid: only useable to reach into someone else's body to squeeze-start their heart or remove a bullet......those may just need to go in the pool...but you want to keep them in mind..since given the trend, someone will "die" in each movie.

Things don't look good for Morpheus now, do they?? ;-)

-T