My first post...

Batai

Re: My first post...

Welcome Valkyrie, er... Batai!

If you don't have your old rule books anymore (shame on you!), check out the site store. They have PDFs of most everything now. PDFs are nice, you pay for 'em and you download 'em right away. Check out the Sidekick PDF especially, which is only 7 bucks and gives you 128 pages of updated rules!

Not to say that I won't buy a new rulebook, but TRUST ME... I still have mine. I also have my dice (80d6) and my Character sheets!! (Made on an 'old fashioned' photocopier, the way we did it 10 years ago, before the laserjet printer...)

:D

I shot Enforcer84 and hid the body. But it was really his secret cross-dressing double who's now trapped in a desperate love triangle with his ex-mistress from Theta 88, which is a mining colony that Cancer is working to free. And that dude, from Burger King? The really creepy guy that makes you feel uncomfortable? He's stalking Aylwin.

Oh, and hi. :eg:

Two questions:

1. When are you calling your friends up for a game?

2. Can I count on your support in 2008?

Vote Hooligan

Two questions, One Answer: Phyllum.

When you discover the meaning of my reply, you will know what I mean by my reply that I posted. :D

I shot Enforcer84 and hid the body. But it was really his secret cross-dressing double who's now trapped in a desperate love triangle with his ex-mistress from Theta 88, which is a mining colony that Cancer is working to free. And that dude, from Burger King? The really creepy guy that makes you feel uncomfortable? He's stalking Aylwin.

Oh, and hi. :eg:

Weirdo.

Hi Jamie:

It's my privilege to be the first of the Red Hot Mamas on the board to say hi. Don't let these guys scare you about the NGD. I spend most of my time there. As long as you know what to avoid, (political ANYTHING ! ANYTHING about rep) you'll do fine. I like the fun and funny threads best.

If you are still in contact with your old Champions buddies, why not introduce them ? The more the merrier !!! :thumbup:

SatinKitty