Warhammer Gotrek takes the 5th.

Alibear

Gotrek comments

Well, he's not really complete without including his axe, but I'll let that slide.

However, there are some other areas that I would quibble with.

Gotrek's Presence should be much lower, as he isn't charming, persuasive, etc. He resists Presence attacks with his massive Ego (and you might consider a higher one, or Presence limited for that purpose). He's very capable of intimidating others, but most of his Presence dice come from his insanely violent and actively homicidal nature (although you could buy extra presence dice for that limited purpose too).

I'm not sure that you could justify "scholar" for Gotrek in any way other than "saving a few points".

I'm a big fan of skills (I love GURPS, can't help it), but I do think that Gotrek should certainly have WF with some seige weapons, considering his experiences at Praag and elsewhere. I also think he would likely know Tactics, as well as Survival (at least Mountains). He seemed to be a capable climber, and I would also rate his knowledge of History and engineering as better than a 12-.

Considering his extensive experience with fighting, martial arts would not be amiss, as he is extremely adept at parrying with the axe, as well as using it both one and two handed.

Fast-draw Axe would also seem to be reasonable.

Also, Gotrek is much, much tougher than your write-up gives him credit for. The combat luck damage resistance is a good idea, but Gotrek has survived wounds that surely would have killed a lesser hero. I'm not sure how to represent that well, although perhaps Damage Reduction, Body Only, with an activation roll (or luck based) might be acceptible. After all, he has emerged from combats with dozens of cuts and wounds, but still unbowed. I wouldn't apply it to stun as he's been knocked unconscious before (even a single sling stone).

Not only are Gotrek's senses keener than those of a human, but he can see quite well at night, too. Don't forget that.

I'm not a proponent of Dex inflation, but the 18 dex seems a little high, as Gotrek doesn't seem unusually dextrous, just unusually lethal. You might perhaps want to add more Combat Skill Levels to the mix, instead.

The resistance to alcohol would be life support rather than environmental movement (probably a typo/error).

Other limitations would also include:

(I'm assuming the Seeks a mighty doom restriction only covers seeking out deadly foes and defeating them in combat, without retreat)

Refuses to use missile weapons (not an aspect of all slayers, as the Slayer Engineer Malakai seemed willing to use them)

Honor of Dwarfs (will never break his word)

Social Limitation (Rude and blunt)

Social Limitation (Secret Shame): we have no idea what led Gotrek to become a slayer, but he seems violently unwilling to discuss it. This may not be a secret, but a psych lim instead.

DNPC (Felix, almost as competent, all the time)

I'm unsure if Gotrek is actually Cursed, as he seems instead to be under a mighty doom (that is, he will die, in fulfilling some great destiny or heroic accomplishment). This isn't much of a disadvantage, as in game terms, he is almost destined to survive anything thrown at him until he comes upon his doom.

As famous and famously violent as Gotrek is, he certainly needs a reputation (perhaps both as a bonus and a limitation). This would also aid his presence attacks.

I like the writeup overall, despite all these comments, but I do feel that Gotrek is quite the epic character (especially once you add in that axe). He is capable of going toe to toe with a Bloodthirster, so he should be capable of dispatching even superheroic foes (that would deign to fight him hand to hand, rather than shooting/mindcontrolling/transforming him).