Three New HPAs in the Online Store

Ben Seeman

We've got three new Hero Plus Adventures available in the Online Store!

Hero Plus Adventures #12: Inner-Earth:When what was supposed to be a simple exploratory journey sweeps Our Heroes down an underground river, they discover a new world in a gigantic cavern far beneath the surface: Inner-Earth. Inhabited by creatures that long ago died out on the surface, ancient lost peoples and tribes that somehow found their way down there, insidious serpent-men, and a group of lost Nazi explorers whose intentions for the place are decidedly more sinister than the heroes', Inner-Earth contains wonders marvelous to behold... and perils deadlier than anything in the sunlit lands. Do the heroes have what it takes to survive the perils of a hollow world? $5

Hero Plus Adventures #14: Four Fiends:To add to your roster of Pulp Hero villains, Four Fiends presents four masters of crime, evil, and malice: Agent Valkyrie, ace Nazi spy and femme fatale; Dr. Felton Charn, a mad scientist with a gift for mutating living things into monstrous forms (including character sheets for four of his creations); Burke Desmond, an unscrupulous industrialist of many schemes (including character sheets for two of his most important employees); and Baron Rickard von Kanzler, reluctant servant of the German government. $3

Hero Plus Adventures #15: Pulp Hero Vehicle Sourcebook, Vol. I:The Vehicles Table in PULP HERO lists dozens of vehicles from the Pulp era, from cars to tramp steamers... in summary form. But sometimes a gamer needs the full-blown character sheet for his Pulp adventurer's luxury auto, biplane, or speedboat! The Pulp Hero Vehicle Sourcebook, Vol. I satisfies that need. It includes complete character sheets for every vehicle in Pulp Hero that hasn't already been published in The Ultimate Vehicle or The HERO System Vehicle Sourcebook. So strap yourself in and get ready to ride! $3

All can be bought in the Online Store. Enjoy!

Re: Three New HPAs in the Online Store

We've got three new Hero Plus Adventures available in the Online Store!

Hero Plus Adventures #12: Inner-Earth:When what was supposed to be a simple exploratory journey sweeps Our Heroes down an underground river, they discover a new world in a gigantic cavern far beneath the surface: Inner-Earth. Inhabited by creatures that long ago died out on the surface, ancient lost peoples and tribes that somehow found their way down there, insidious serpent-men, and a group of lost Nazi explorers whose intentions for the place are decidedly more sinister than the heroes', Inner-Earth contains wonders marvelous to behold... and perils deadlier than anything in the sunlit lands. Do the heroes have what it takes to survive the perils of a hollow world? $5

Ok, I've been going over the Inner-Earth pub, and I have to give it a big :thumbup: . All the Aztec names are a bit hard to pronounce... but it's kept me pretty riveted so far...

Kudos, Evil Steve... I mean *CURSE YOU!!!*

;) Jak

Re: Three New HPAs in the Online Store

Glad you're enjoying it!

Well, that's half the fun of being an Aztec, having a big ol' weird name. ;) But it actually gets pretty easy with a little practice.

I just can't seem to belt out Netzahualtloctollin... I'm sure you have much practice at it... SteveLongQuatl... :D

Now, to take this pulp supplement and bend it to a Pulp Stargate theme...

Jak :ugly: