Wedding Bells for Dr. Anomaly

Dr. Anomaly

Re: Wedding Bells for Dr. Anomaly

I would hope that Lord Omega (Dr Destroyer) would have the taste to at least wear his tux (I dout he would stoop to renting)

I doubt if he could rent one that would fit...surely any tux that would go over that armor would have to be custom-tailored, wouldn't it? :eek:

The Queen of Spades sends her regards from Vibora Bay, and hopes she gets an opportunity to go to the hero one.

Apparently there's rumors that one of the major German automakers wants to unveil a new model over there, and they want an another model on hand...

And to think...all it took to bring this about was the spectacular failure of the first test of a new device, getting shunted to a parallel world where Dr. Destroyer had taken over and the Millennium Knights were part of the resistance, accidentally bringing a horde of shadow demons back upon returning, and subsequently almost getting personality-consumed by one as it waged a gradual war of mental take-over without Dr. Anomaly even being aware of what was going on!

After all, isn't that the way everyone meets the perfect person and falls in love with them? :love:

Well, when Pam and I first met, we tried to run swords through each other :eek:

I had not signed up for fencing to meet women, but it worked out OK.