Your Hero Web Page

Guyon

Re: Your Hero Web Page

Well, I've got some new content up, I also got my menus to work right. I also removed the Discussion Boards, just easier without them.

I also started developing a campaign setting, kind of a Celtic/Asian mix, so if you have any ideas please submit them on my website.

Cheers

:cheers:

Now as ancient as the time before the wastelands itself... I offered Wasteland Hero and even updated it up until 1999 (it's H4E compatible). The wanderers call this 'the time Miller burned himself out on post-apoc':

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/3440/rpgs.html

(Also found in the Hero Links section/other genres.)

Hierax and myself (among others) were going to work more on Gamma Hero like I originally planned but I ended up twisting a lot of my own source material into the Gamma World-to-Hero conversion that it originated from.

• 1 month later...

Update from Shike's Roleplaying Page.

Added Content on the Abra Dar campaign setting. (unfortunately you will have to fish for some of it. Sorry.) Also, re-formated the popup menus and did some house-keeping. Please visit and send me a comment, suggestion, or something to include.

Shike