Hero Plus Adventure #18 -- The Tablets Of Destiny -- Now Available!

Steve Long

Ben's just uploaded our latest HPA -- The Tablets Of Destiny:

When a Nazi archaeological expedition in the Near East requests a hero’s help with a mysterious matter, the heroes find themselves plunged into a race against the Third Reich to find the Caves Of Marduk, avoid deadly traps, and recover one of the most powerful relics ever created — the fabled Tablets Of Destiny!

The Tablets Of Destiny is a Pulp Hero adventure designed for characters built on a total of 150 Character Points or less. The optimal number of PCs is four to six, but you can scale it up or down based on the number of opponents you pit against the heroes in various encounters.

And for a mere $3.00 US it can be yours! Comes complete with Campaign Cartographer 2 maps for the four encounter areas to accompany the maps in the PDF itself.

And stay tuned for Fangs Of The Scarlet Serpent and Nazi Death-Zombies Of The Congo!, coming soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Hero Plus Adventure #18 -- The Tablets Of Destiny -- Now Available!

::ding!:: Give that helpful man with a good memory a prize. ;)

Yup, it's an expansion of one of the four adventures I wrote for AC #21 in an article entitled "Carolina Caldwell and the Quest for the Golden Idol" (or something like that). I took the bare bones of that adventure (run for a short-lived PH campaign years ago) and improved and expanded upon it to create a new, better adventure that I ran for my group and published as an HPA. The Golden Idol Of Sikral and The Voodoo Cross are also expanded from that article. Elements from the fourth adventure, "The Pope's Chessmen," are getting worked into an upcoming scenario for my PH group, but I'm not sure if that will ever see light of day as an HPA.