Help with a mexican masked wressler

pinecone

Re: Help with a mexican masked wressler

what is this wrestlers code that was mentioned earlier in this thread?

It's like a code of Chivalry...You must accept an honerable challenge, limit force to what is offered (no shooting pugilists....) Fight one on one (or "tag out") Maintain the good name of Lucha....you know be a man of virtue....

It's like a code of Chivalry...You must accept an honerable challenge' date=' limit force to what is offered (no shooting pugilists....) Fight one on one (or "tag out") Maintain the good name of Lucha....you know be a man of virtue....[/quote']

good i like that

When I wrote up my character's backstory, I wrote up his technico (good guy luchador) code of honour for my GM.

Code of Honour:

El Aguila Azul is a técnico – a good guy. As a result, he adheres to the técnico’s code of honour, as taught to him by his mentor, El Aguila Sagrada.

• The técnico does not strike women, children, religious officials, the elderly or infirm.
  • The técnico does not attack by surprise. He should always announce himself to his opponent before attacking. Nor should he attack by trickery or deceit.
  • The técnico uses the minimum necessary force to overcome his opponent. He does not try and kill, maim or injure his opponent.
  • The técnico is respectful to women, children, religious and civic officials, the elderly and the infirm, until that person loses the técnico’s respect through word or deed.
  • The técnico keeps his identity secret. His mask and his identity are part of his honour.
  • The técnico’s first duty is to ensure the safety of those around him. Innocents should not be injured or allowed to come to harm.
  • The técnico should be aware that his behaviour reflects not only on himself, but upon his school and his mentor.

This isn't any sort of official code of honour, but it was the one I used.

I'm totally not into the Lucha thing, but the "You might be Canadian thread" spawned this.

Apparently there used to be Canadian Mennonites in Mexico.

Sounds like the perfect background for a very strange character.

Mormons too. When polagamy was first outlawed some Mormons, including Mitt Romney's grandfather and great-grandfather, fled to Mexico from Utah.

When I wrote up my character's backstory, I wrote up his technico (good guy luchador) code of honour for my GM.

Code of Honour:

El Aguila Azul is a técnico – a good guy. As a result, he adheres to the técnico’s code of honour, as taught to him by his mentor, El Aguila Sagrada.

• The técnico does not strike women, children, religious officials, the elderly or infirm.
  • The técnico does not attack by surprise. He should always announce himself to his opponent before attacking. Nor should he attack by trickery or deceit.
  • The técnico uses the minimum necessary force to overcome his opponent. He does not try and kill, maim or injure his opponent.
  • The técnico is respectful to women, children, religious and civic officials, the elderly and the infirm, until that person loses the técnico’s respect through word or deed.
  • The técnico keeps his identity secret. His mask and his identity are part of his honour.
  • The técnico’s first duty is to ensure the safety of those around him. Innocents should not be injured or allowed to come to harm.
  • The técnico should be aware that his behaviour reflects not only on himself, but upon his school and his mentor.

This isn't any sort of official code of honour, but it was the one I used.

have some rep and a question what would the rudo's version of this code be any major differences?

Mormons too. When polagamy was first outlawed some Mormons' date=' including Mitt Romney's grandfather and great-grandfather, fled to Mexico from Utah.[/quote']

I understand there was a large Welsh community in old Mexico as well, and they formed a well respected mercinary force as well as being miners....