Wonder if VIPER ever thought of this...

TheTemplar

Re: Wonder if VIPER ever thought of this...

Camp Viper might not be a bad idea, actually. Give it an innocent-sounding name and sell it as a free program for underprivillged kids. Tag the promising future recruits and run the rest through some light brainwashing so they'll be more accepting of the Viper World Order when it comes. Of course, it wouldn't be a real prestigous posting, so the commander might be tempted to try something a little riskier for some short-term gain and a promotion out of there, something some heroes might catch a hint of...

Re: Wonder if VIPER ever thought of this...

True, VIPER has the training academy at Honor, BUT do they have such snappy propoganda? ;)

I got a pretty good chuckle out of this and just wanted to share it w/ any other ol' Joe fans out there. The quotes from the disgruntled Joes was probably my favorite part - not sure whose was better: Quick Kick or Snow Job. I think both have a pretty legit beef. :rofl: