I feel like a Pneu man...

BigJackBrass

For those of you not checking the wonderful Terra Incognita website at http://www.nagssociety.com I thought I'd pass along the following link:

http://www.capsu.org is a site all about the wonders of capsule pipelines, from the small tubes still seen in some shops and banks (and the subject of a nifty sequence in The Shadow movie, if memory serves) right up to the sadly failed plans to make a subway based on the same principle. Access the original information superhighway... and don't forget to duck.

Re: I feel like a Pneu man...

For just a moment I thought you were talking about something like this site' date=' which is more of a Star Hero link (though it would probably fit into a Pulp Sci-Fi world). :)[/quote']

Ooh, very interesting... Mind you, I'm not entirely sure I'd trust such a system considering it's "... Built mostly with off the shelf parts ..." Why, I'll just dash off to Home Depot and get started on one! Thanks for the link.

As for Pneuman, blame my pun-sensor running faster than my popular culture sensor, as I only realised after submitting the thread that there might be some confusion. Sorry about that.