Detect Large Class of Things?

mcgreeno

Ok, just for ***** and Grins..

Detects come in three varities, the one I'm intrested in is large class of things, what would you guys find acceptable? How would one build normal sight which can detect a whole lot of Things? What would it take to build an Omni Sense, aka a Detect that could detect very nearly everything?:drink:

Re: Detect Large Class of Things?

Ok, just for ***** and Grins..

Detects come in three varities, the one I'm intrested in is large class of things, what would you guys find acceptable? How would one build normal sight which can detect a whole lot of Things? What would it take to build an Omni Sense, aka a Detect that could detect very nearly everything?:drink:

Holocaust, from Conquerers Killers and Crooks, has an Allsense power defined as Detecting Physical Objects (one large class) and Energy (another large class), which pretty well covers darn near everything. :)

Re: Detect Large Class of Things?

I have seen how game wrecking detects large class of things can be, and from my past experience of letting people use detects. Whatever you decide to do you need to make sure it is very well defined other wise it will loose some of it's effectiveness to cost ratio in the fact that as your gm I'll forget exactly what you can effect