My CU based webcomic

Alric

Re: My CU based webcomic

Fox Force Five was referenced by Uma Thurmans character in pulp fiction about a TV pilot she was in. t is also a reference to a Knight Rider spin-off that never took off.(alas...I fear it was the Ninjas in the pilot or the compound they raided in broad daylight....it was to progressive for the early 80's Knight Rider audience).

I think that you are confusing Knight Rider with (believe it or not) an Episode of CHiP's called Force Seven which starred Fred Dryer as Lt. John LeGarre, who put together a squad of ninjas to work on cases in Los Angeles. They raided the compound to stop the terrorists that had acquired a nuclear bomb.

• 1 month later...

Very nice - I'd love to see more. I especially liked Tech Girl's gun fading in in that panel sequence, and Sun Girl taking out the leader.

I liked the names - I just took the simplicity as stylistic. On the plot, I think the plan was a bit too reckless, but I know that you were just going for a quick intro story.

I liked the names - I just took the simplicity as stylistic. On the plot' date=' I think the plan was a bit too reckless, but I know that you were just going for a quick intro story.[/quote']

Yah, superheroes are not known for their extensive planning. :eg:

A big part of that was my foolish desire to actually produce a printed copy of the comic. It caused me to take shortcuts and leave out a lot of exposition.

For the next issue I'm not going to try and make a hard copy so I can let the page count be what it needs to in order to tell the story properly. I'm also switching to landscape mode so the page will better fit the screen and be easier to read.