WarHammer 40-Chibi for HERO?

Michael Hopcroft

"In the grim darkness of the future,. there is only...." HUH?

I've seen this net-meme, if it wdere, floating around about a cutified version of the otherwose unbearably grim 40K universe. And i was wondering if anyone else had seen it, could tell me more about it, and could think of ways to do soewmaht light-hearted versions of the 40K Universe (ones where the daily life of Imperial citiziens and everyone else was not indistinguishable from the Pits of Eternal Torment).

Re: WarHammer 40-Chibi for HERO?

I had one idea of an area of space (about a 100 ly radius) in the eye of a massive warp storm cut off from the rest of the galaxy but space travel is still possible within the eye. A few hundred years have passed and the empire, for many, has become more of a myth that the decedents of the imperial governors justify their right to rule.

Time to time the warp storm discards the flotsam of the universe at their backdoor. (this allows the GM to introduce new 40K elementals into the campaign as they desire).

One of the back stories I was using was that the warp storm was not natural but created by an ancient alien artifact a sort of machine/planet deathworld located at the centre of the eye. This device was a warp shield built long ago to protect this region of space from invasion.

:cheers: