Would you like your character?

Trebuchet

Re: Would you like your character?

I'd be hard pressed not to try and get him into bed. But he's a hotty. :)

I actually think I would like my character. He's a bit of a flake. Maybe that's not the right word. He's rather straight-forward, practical kind of guy not given to much introspection. He's not a deep thinker, but lives very much in the moment and makes snap decisions.

All in all, he's a stand-up kind of guy you could rely on.

Did I mention he's a hotty? HUBBA HUBBA!

Scarlet Scorpion - I'd have laughed at him like everyone else. To be a hero, you can't lose all the time. And Scarlet Scorpion was a bit like Remo Williams except for being humiliated in every fight - too inward-looking and focused on his training and so on to be interesting to talk to.

Thunder - I wouldn't care about Thunder either way, and the feeling would be mutual. Thunder was a government head-kicker, her rewards were her hero licence and her salary. You can cheer for someone like that the way you would for a professional sportswoman who happens to play for a team based in your city, but I'm not a sports fan.

Gladiatrix - I'd adore Gladiatrix as a fan, and I'm exactly the kind of fan she'd love - one who believes in showing your appreciation for a good act. Gladiatrix would die for her fans. I'd know that. I am the fan who would duck out of the crowd to give the downed and bleeding super heroine first aid at high personal risk.

Chain Lightning - I'd probably respect him from afar, even admire him, but I'd never get to know him. He's too paranoid, and too focused on his real job, which is not being a hero in the public eye but beating up demons.

Orgone Man - I don't think I'd like him. Which surprised me when I thought about it. I made him to be morally worthy and upright in every way. He was, and I would admire him for that. I think I'd find him a do-gooding stiff in real life though. Admirable is not the same as likeable.

Hmm.. I don't think I'ld like either of them. Vitus would be initially fascinating - an alien magician? But as I learnt more about him my fascination would become pity. Not just at the appalling personal losses he's faced in the past, but at how utterly miserable and bitter he's become as a result of everything he's tried to achieve.

And Zero is just creepily paranoid and under the thumb of his late mother. Some encouragementto stand the **** up for himself and grow a spine would probably be order before Icould find the patience toeven talk to him again.