New Fantasy Module For Sale In the Online Store

gamerz123

Hail, Intrepid Adventurers!

Chasing A Golden Buck (BhMHERO-MOD02), is now on sale in the Online Store for $3.50!

---------------------------

Last week you pulled off an incredible heist of valuables from an estate in Gold’s Reside. While relaxing at the local pub :cheers:, a man approaches you with an offer of employment. He wants you to steal an idol from a secret temple to one of the new gods. His upfront payment is acceptable for a quick grab-and-go operation.

* 5 Pregenerated Player Characters Provided

* 2 Full NPC Characters Provided (One template, One Unique Character)

* 2 color maps (1 Player, 1 GM)

This module for Fantasy Hero is written using the Valdorian Age© setting, but is in no way part of official Hero Universe cannon. It may be played using either the Sidekick© light rules or the full Hero System™ 5 Edition Revised rules (Slight adjustment to the pre-generated characters will be necessary for Sidekick).

Re: New Fantasy Module For Sale In the Online Store

In the News

For those of you who don't like .pdf or prefer a print edition.

I'm having a micro-size batch of Chasing A Golden Buck (BhMHERO-MOD02) printed up for sale exclusively at the conventions I'll be able to attend this year and maybe a couple of my local gaming shops.

I will be at GenCon Indy (Arriving on Thursday afternoon) in the GPA Showcase booth by the Hero Booth.

Price will be $7.00 + tax.

DISCLAIMER: It is a tiny print run that is based upon what my company can afford and the best possible guestimate as to the usual sales of a product of this format and there is a possibility (admitedly very remote) of the entire print run being sold at Indy.