Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

I vote for electrocuting th LtCpl Ashcroft . It's always fun to use the new guy as a guiena pig. Plus it would be Ta way of welcomong him aboard. BTW is Ta healed up yet. It's a little hard playing a sick monkey (well physically sick monkey.......mental ?) . I've enjoyed every

game session we have played . Yeah some have been slow and others action packed but I think this makes the game have a bit more realism to it. Like last week, we had no real action but alot of interaction among the players. Nol you're doing a great job as the GM and I enjoy the ideas and plot twists that you come up ,so just keep on doing what you have been and I'll be there .

If it wouldn't be too much trouble....

They went off to the netscape addy, hopefully you got 'em.

If not I'll upload them to my website.... which I should do anyways.

The only thing missing is the Private Chat tab because Save Chat Log doesn't save that (why it doesn't shall cause me years of annoyance). I've turned off Tabbed Prvt Msgs just because of that.

My eterenal thanks to GA...

Spacers Toolkit is MINE MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Seriously though, it arrived today. I invested .0003 cents worth of rubber cement to the inside of the binding and voila! as soon as it dries it will be good as new! Thanks again :D

They went off to the netscape addy' date=' hopefully you got 'em.[/quote']Yes I did indeed get them, but I think that I need the one just before the earliest one. In one of the damn things I mentioned a date (no, not fruit or a prearranged meeting with a pretty girl) that I can't seem to find now. :o

If not I'll upload them to my website.... which I should do anyways.
That'd make for a handy reference.

The only thing missing is the Private Chat tab because Save Chat Log doesn't save that (why it doesn't shall cause me years of annoyance). I've turned off Tabbed Prvt Msgs just because of that.
I still think we somebody Java savvy to write out ORPG 2. ;) Or at least somebody to rewrite the HERO Turn tool for 1.7.x. I think the chat functions are much better than with 1.6.3. Of course I may be looking at another example of "Oooh shiny and new."

I have been tempted to set aside the HERO Turn tool since dice seem to be working and combats can be run the old fashioned way.

Never mind. What we have works and the "new and shiny" reflex is fighting for dominance.

My eterenal thanks to GA...

Spacers Toolkit is MINE MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

Seriously though, it arrived today. I invested .0003 cents worth of rubber cement to the inside of the binding and voila! as soon as it dries it will be good as new! Thanks again :D

Congrats.

Iwent through the logs that I haveand the only dates I found (this is when we arrived at the space station) 1. Lcpl Ashcroft was put into the tank 3 days prior to our arrival 2. The stations records were 246 years old 3. refit took 16 hours 4. Wade talks about being cloned 250 years ago 5. Journal dates from Feb 5, 2227 to Maech 3, 2228 Thats all I could find in my logs . Hope that helps, Nol.

Iwent through the logs that I haveand the only dates I found (this is when we arrived at the space station) 1. Lcpl Ashcroft was put into the tank 3 days prior to our arrival 2. The stations records were 246 years old 3. refit took 16 hours 4. Wade talks about being cloned 250 years ago 5. Journal dates from Feb 5' date=' 2227 to Maech 3, 2228 Thats all I could find in my logs . Hope that helps, Nol.[/quote']That helps a lot. :D:thumbup:

I agree about the setting aside the turn tool and upgrading to 1.7. As you said we can always just run phased meovement manually until such time as we can get the turn tool tweaked/re-written. Everything else seemed to work ok and the enhanced features, especially in the whisper tabs are worthit IMHO :D

I agree about the setting aside the turn tool and upgrading to 1.7. As you said we can always just run phased meovement manually until such time as we can get the turn tool tweaked/re-written. Everything else seemed to work ok and the enhanced features' date=' especially in the whisper tabs are worthit IMHO :D[/quote']To be completely honest, I'm not sure that you can save Whisper tabs, even in 1.7.x. I am willing to try it out, but I'm afraid that once I upgrade, it will be a pain to retrograde if we aren't able to use it for whatever reasons. I'm not sure how painful it would be for ghost-angel to upgrade python and wxpython for instance.

I have an extra box sitting around. I think I will load up version 1.7 on it and do some tests... I will post my report when done, though this may take a few days or a week for me to get to it, as I am in the ssslloooooowwww process of helping my daughter and her blankety blank good for blankity husband move... it seems like they take the first 18 years trying to get out, then spend the rest of thier lives trying o get back in... it almost like trying to shoo away flies :D

But we love em anyway...

I'm not sure how painful it would be for ghost-angel to upgrade python and wxpython for instance.

I'm willing to try ... if forced. At gunpoint. While being crucified. Over a volcano. And on fire. Maybe.

Actually I have Python 2.3 and 2.4 running concurrently. But I believe I can't also run Python 2.5 without removing 2.3 which is a required build for Civilization IV to run. I'm not going without Civ IV. If Python 2.4 is all that's needed I can toss ORPG 1.7 on and see what breaks.

Here is my next incarnation of TaRang. I cannot get the hair props to show, they act like they are being applied but nothing shows either on the figure or in the render... I'm stumped. I did change the figures head to a slightly more simian appearance, then I applied a snarl and some fangs...

Ok, obviously I need to learn A LOT more about custom textures and hair morphs, so this is still a work in progress, but here is the latest TaRang.

I finally got some head hair to show up... and I was able to darken the green texture in some places to give a less scaly look, though for some reason I could not get it render in brown (I have problems with colors - I am color blind... :rolleyes:)

Anyway here it is...

Ok, obviously I need to learn A LOT more about custom textures and hair morphs, so this is still a work in progress, but here is the latest TaRang.

I finally got some head hair to show up... and I was able to darken the green texture in some places to give a less scaly look, though for some reason I could not get it render in brown (I have problems with colors - I am color blind... :rolleyes:)

Anyway here it is...

Getting closer I'd think. Are you truly colorblind?