Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Ya think?

I'm ending up with a pretty straight forward mercenary right now, with some social skills, and a he's a womanizer. . .

Oh great!!! You can't fly dragons so you make a FH TaRang with Wades personality :eek::ugly:

:D

Arianne is a human female Ranger :)

and

Gevara-del is her long lost twin brother Tran Duhk Martial Artist/Dahla-Arkaja Adpet Mage. :eg:

I'll let the smilies speak for our characters attitudes.

Has anybody been able to log onto Maptools on the Gemini Ascendant server. I tried today at 5:45 pm and I got an IO Error: java.net, Socket Exception : Connection reset.

Then when I tried to email Nolgroth the computer said I had no internet service. I rebooted an had service. Any help would be appreciated

I messaged Nol and tried a diect connect no luck and it still trashes my system to where I Have to restart the whole system from scratch. At this retae I won't be there on Thursday.
I sent out an e-mail, but double check that you are using the correct password. It is all lower case. Also make sure that you have MapTool 1.3b34 loaded. If neither of those fix it, you may need to reinstall Java.

Honestly? I think the problem was on my end, but I just successfully connected from outside of my own firewall. Idiot that I am, I managed to singlehandedly destroy the map I was working on from home. :stupid:

See you tomorrow (hopefully).

Doc Caspar:

http://www.cellularsmoke.net/rpgs/gemini/caspar.php

I went back to the Water Elemental and tweaked some settings to give it a more blod and less lanky look. I decided on only two arms for now, simply because it was easier to do as I was working with a TransMap model as well as the base model (which is how the color looks a bit 'mottled' on the figure.

If I were into reading omens, I'd say that the universe is up to its old trick of doing everything to prevent further progress in our testing department. Tonight, my old 11a router died. No apparent reason, just kicked the bucket.

Luckily, I have a TrendNet 54G that I tried to hook up before. Good news is that I have something. Bad news is that it kept dropping connection last time. I'm gonna plug it in and see how things are going. Worse case is that I am going to turn a machine I set up as a server into an internet gateway. More fun to add to the mix. ;)

The good news is that I have a mini vacation of sorts. I am normally off Thursdays with the occasional Tuesday off. This week I am off Tuesday thru Thursday, with the caveat that I have to drive my daughter and her friend to a concert on Wednesday. Even with that, I should have plenty of time to get stuff in order.

Cross fingers for me. I'll probably be working on this all night so I may not get to answer anything until tomorrow. Don't worry, my spirits are high. I'll beat this and then we'll have a good game on Thursday. :thumbup: