Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

After many long months... and a fair amount of procrastination . . .

The Crew.

I like it. Just dawned on me that Doc bears a striking resemblance to Don Rickles. Ta'Rang is so big, that I think he needs a solo adventure against a Predator.

Now there is an idea! Gemini Ascendant: 1 Shots. "Solo" adventures where the other players pick up the role of supporting cast. Definitely put the spotlight on each person. Okay, it's late. Maybe not such a good idea after all.

:D

I like it. Just dawned on me that Doc bears a striking resemblance to Don Rickles. Ta'Rang is so big, that I think he needs a solo adventure against a Predator.

Now there is an idea! Gemini Ascendant: 1 Shots. "Solo" adventures where the other players pick up the role of supporting cast. Definitely put the spotlight on each person. Okay, it's late. Maybe not such a good idea after all.

Interesting thought but letrs use Elvis in the first cameo roll against a Predator. I 'd like to see just how tuff he really is.:eg:

Interesting thought but letrs use Elvis in the first cameo roll against a Predator. I 'd like to see just how tuff he really is.:eg:
Well first we have to have stats for the Predator....

• Hmmm. Weird. Nothing on Surbrook's Stuff.
  • Nothing readily available in the HERO forum searches.
  • And I don't have the 4th Edition Bestiary (which had a "Hunter Alien").

I'm seriously going to have to sit down and figure out what a Predator looks like in HERO one of these days.

So... Sam's "Solo" adventure would by like the normal campaign . . .

(me, ego-centric? NEVER!)

Predator: use a Xenovore as the base (from Alien Wars)

We're still here, the power went out for 30 seconds due to a bad, BAD electrical system. We're bringing up the systems again and once we set the port-forwarding and configuring we'll have the server back up.

10 minutes tops, probably sooner, Still booting stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings gang. Even taking a week off has been a great help. My mind is gearing up for the upcoming game and I need to know which one would you prefer; Turakian Age or Gemini Ascendant? Inquiring GM's want to know. Mostly so they can make feeble thrashings towards preparation. :D

OMG ITS ALIVE :jawdrop:

Terrie says she will go with the majority vote, she likes both games.

I want to finish the story arc we are in with FH, and I would love to return to the FH game periodically, but my overall preference is for GA. Wade is just beginning to mature a bit...

maybe...

sort of...

NOT :D

And of course there is also Sgt Torgath :bmk:

So get busy :whip:

Seriously though, IRRC our next game is scheduled for 4 Sep, right?