Clix Suggestion

Blue

I'm assembling miniatures for the current game we're playing. One character is playing an 8-armed female archer. So I'm looking for a suggestion for a HeroClix or other miniature to modify and I thought I'd come to you guys, since many of you have probably seen every clix EVAR!

Basically, think of the Goddess Kali, with many arms, and probably very litlte modesty. She's an archer, as mentioned, but if I find it impossible to do the bows they may end up slung or on the ground before her.

Thanks for any suggesttions.

Re: Clix Suggestion

The only multi-armed clix I can think of from the Hero side is Spiral. And I somehow doubt you want to hack up a Unique that old for this...

Have you considered Pewter?

How about Mage Knight?

If the main concern is general look with attaching arms a secondary priority, you might consider:

Galeshi Knifedancer (Good basic Body): http://cgi.ebay.com/Mage-Knight-Uprising-Galeshi-Knife-Dancer-Tg-081-BPR-OR_W0QQitemZ200021900070QQihZ010QQcategoryZ16488QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you need the bow: http://cgi.ebay.com/Mage-Knight-2-0-Nexus-Jadreen-124-SH-NM_W0QQitemZ200024519401QQihZ010QQcategoryZ16488QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Check a few stores, you can get figs for anywhere from a quarter to a few bucks.

Mage Knight, E-bay and buy it now allowed me to amass some 25 DEMON figures in short order, and for like 8 bucks. ;)

Thanks for the info.

I'm not purposely limiting myself to clix; I just find them easier to work with. If there's soemthing else that looks closer I'll certainly go for it.

I've pretty much guessed I"m going to have to add arms at some point. Whether it's a couple or 6.

You might consider these Reaper figs:

02633 : Vandorendra, Female Demon

plus some plastic bows (from GW) or metal ones (from Reaper), and then legs from a female figure. Pin it, plus green stuff & paint, and voila!

If you go to the Reaper forums (http://www.reapermini.com/forum) and go to the "Conversion" section, you might find some more specific advice - someone there might even know of a fig which would not require so much conversion. (I am thinking that I have seen a multi-armed, multi-bow female figure, but am drawing a blank on it right now.)

Tried 8 arms and the extra two were all ways too many. It looked really cluttered. Not sure how happy the player will be to be demoted two arms. Still gets the point across.

She looks pretty good, but frankly, she's not evil enough to be the character in question ;)

Made using Arclight (because she's tall and therefore had more room for the arms), 2 arms from Cheetah, 1 arm from the Star-Spangled Kid, 1 arm from Karma, a hand clenching a bow from Hawkeye, and the oversized quiver from Arsenal.

Didn't know where to post this one (Since it's not champions related and therefore not right for the contest thread), so I thought I'd come back to my own thread.

This an exalted mini for one of my fellow players in an exalted game.

The Body was Iron fist, with some green-stuff used to make the robe-like area over the legs. The head is from the Human Torch.

[EDIT: There's something weird about the photos I take; They pick all the color changes very sharply. Nothing looks blended. I think it looks much cooler in person, but then I always say that about my clix :)]