A Question Of Marriage

OzMike

Re: A Question Of Marriage

I laughed out loud at some of these interpretations. I've never been married myself, and only recently come to know anyone who inspires me to view the institution in a positive light. Yet it is in that positive light that I suggest this -- marriage is adding a new PC to the group. Only that approach reaches the right levels of significance and originality (and only that approach creates an individual who is never reduced to a prop or backdrop.) Besides which, what kind of newlyweds don't want to see each other wearing ? Most of the comments about Perks and Disadvantages had the ring of truth. However, I heartily recommend if anyone discusses this with a significant other, suggesting my approach.

Regards,

Brainstorm

Re: A Question Of Marriage

All the best to you and your Bride ! Hope you'll be as happy as OddHat and I are ! For us it's 12 years and counting.

For me, I guess, OddHat is a Contact, 16-: Contact has important resources and Contacts of his own (in DoJ), Contact has very useful Skills of his own. Is there a way to Stat out Care and Devotion ? Worth at least 20 points.

I am his DNPC.

Anyway, best of luck and good fortune to you both.