Worlds Of Empire Review

ghost-angel

Up on RPG.Net. Clicky Clicky

Brief summary:

RPGNets scale:

Layout: 4

Crunchiness: 4

Twenty three planets from the Terran Empire setting in detail. And even if you're not using Terran Empire porting the planets into your own setting is easy enough.

It's an all around excellent book for Sci-Fi settings needing some planets to explore.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Worlds Of Empire Review

I'm a pretty huge fan also, they went into enormous detail on a wide range of planets. Useful for quite a while, I'd say.

My only gripe is the lack of any detail I've been able to find on the Sol System. They briefly mentioned cities and colonies throughout the TE books, but I would have loved to have seen Earth and Mars of the 27th century, with Earth covered in Megacities and all. A minor gripe though, really.

Hm, there wouldn't happen to be anybody out there who's actually seen/has a map of the sort, would there? If so, that'd be infinitely helpful.