I've got two left hands!

Take the easy way out

Originally posted by zornwil

He has 3 off-hands, but if he buys ambidexterity ALL are ON-hands. Page 112 of 5th ed. verifies this, I looked it up, it's under the Extra Limbs power.

Well sure, if you wanna go and read the book, uh...<> Thanks for the input. My illiteracy has shamed me long enough. I WILL learn to read!!

Alibear, I think if both limbs are offhand, I would reduce your Dex. Physical Limitation: Throws like girl?

Re: Take the easy way out

Originally posted by Boll Weevil

Well sure, if you wanna go and read the book, uh...<> Thanks for the input. My illiteracy has shamed me long enough. I WILL learn to read!!

Alibear, I think if both limbs are offhand, I would reduce your Dex. Physical Limitation: Throws like girl?

Nah, don't feel bad, I just wanted to check myself. I didn't mean to make it sound like a "RTFM" comment, we all miss stuff from the books on occassion. I just didn't want somebody to come along and then be proven wrong myself so took a few minutes.