Traveller Hero Launches!

Polaris

Re: Traveller Hero Launches!

I didnt expect this to be as big an issue as it has become' date=' I should have thought ahead on this too, is it just a matter of imposing a hex grid instead of squares on the PDF or what do we need to do on it?[/quote']

To be consistent with the 1.5 squares design I would include both a "design map" so that people can see how the design rules work. And have the same graphic without the squares and a 2m hex grid overlayed - preferrably easily printable to full size (i.e. 1" hex is 1" when printed).

Maps and other props that are easy to add to an ongoing star hero campaign are my primary interests. A working economic system and the related technology (mostly dealing with ship tech and how much it costs to ship cargo and what cargo is worth shipping) etc, would also be nice. Terran empires has a good political setting. The tech is mostly ok, until you look at how much fuel it takes to get to orbit and how long it takes to travel within a system, then it kind of breaks down. Not to mention there are no size constraints on various ship components.