drain

steph

a character who get attack by a long time drain dex (for the example) 5 points per years +2 1/2.........................can he put is experience point in is dex before the years finish

hope i am clear

english not my first language

stef

Re: drain

a character who get attack by a long time drain dex (for the example) 5 points per years +2 1/2.........................can he put is experience point in is dex before the years finish

hope i am clear

english not my first language

stef

Yes, but if the character is currently missing 10 points of DEX then he still is missing 10 points of DEX (but now it's 10 points missing from the new total).

Re: drain

Let's assume the character had an 18 STR (a bit easier to deal with than DEX fopr illustrative purposes), and has been drained 6 points, so he now has a 12 STR. It recovers 5 points per year.

The player has 3 XP and wants to buy up his STR. I don't see any reason he can't do so. I would note the following, however:

- his figured characteristics weren't changed by the Drain, so he would compute these on the basis that he now has a 21 STR. As a result, his PD and REC don't change, but he does get +2 STUN.

- he now has a 21 STR, with 6 drained. If he is playing under Normal Characteristics Maxima, he has to pay 4 points, rather than 3, since the 21st point would cost double.