Awaiting the release of FH

beastialwarlust

Is it just me or is anyone else salivating over the release of this product. I'm still somewhat new to the HERO game system and can hardly wait for the new release. I've been looking for an alternative fantasy system to replace our current sytem. I talked to some of my players at our last game session and the general concensus is that as much as we like D&D the 3e system just doesn't do it for us. And with the pending realese of 3.5 no one seems even remotely interested in purchasing the new books. So I will make the switch to HERO:D I've been use the resources here and on the web to steal...err I mean put together a FH game. It's just amazing what can be done with this system. I'll be putting together racial and class packages for my players to browse over to help them out. Those that want to use them can and those that want to build a character from scratch can. But this is torturous having to wait for it to hit the stores the more I read about it the more I must have it! And after seeing the cover...drool....I awake in the middle of the night going through withdrawl symptons! this book must be mine! oh no the shaking is begining again...... must look at cover again....

Truthfully, I have been running Fantasy HERO for years, and I am also beside myself with anticipation. Between this and the Grimoire, I think that I could pretty much convert anyone who is HEROphobic to a believer.

Now, back to waiting... The book will be out soon, yesss precious... Verrry soon, precious:D

Nightshade

Yes I just have to be patient.........

is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...is it ready yet?...:D

Is there a 12 step support group for those of us waiting for FH, I also am awaiting the book to start a new campaign. I have already begun putting together a potential magic system I hope to be able to use to balance mages and fighters. For God's sake Steve, do we have to wait til after GenCon, Cant you give it to us now, I have a nice crisp $5 dollar bill for ya. Want it....Want it....Want it!

Originally posted by slikmar

Is there a 12 step support group for those of us waiting for FH, I also am awaiting the book to start a new campaign. I have already begun putting together a potential magic system I hope to be able to use to balance mages and fighters. For God's sake Steve, do we have to wait til after GenCon, Cant you give it to us now, I have a nice crisp $5 dollar bill for ya. Want it....Want it....Want it!

Yes I think he likes to watch us squirm! he's evil....no wait I didn't mean that..I ...uhhh. *begins sweating* must not anger the master of the precious..no we must'n.... nice master good master. Gives us the precious please.