Robot Warriors sheet (ODT and PDF)

Chris Goodwin

I've created a Robot Warriors robot sheet in OpenOffice.org. The zip file contains the ODT file. I tried saving it in Word format and it ended up munged, so there's no DOC file. Apologies to anyone for whom this is an inconvenience (though OpenOffice.org is free).

The PDF is an export straight out of OpenOffice.org.

Re: Robot Warriors sheet (ODT and PDF)

Well, I'm not using HD, plus HD doesn't support Robot Warriors.

One to throw away... I didn't realize until this afternoon that I could have used 9 point instead of 8 point if I twiddled the margins... I did that and had to edit a bunch of stuff... but when I get a chance I'll do the whole thing over in 9 point.

Why doesn't HD support Robot Warriors? Aren't you using the rules to build the mechs, or are there some custom builds/rules that you are using? Oh, wait, I remember now, its been a long time. Everything is based on weight in Robot Warriors isn't it? Ugh. Never mind.

Why doesn't HD support Robot Warriors? Aren't you using the rules to build the mechs' date=' or are there some custom builds/rules that you are using? Oh, wait, I remember now, its been a long time. Everything is based on weight in Robot Warriors isn't it? Ugh. Never mind.[/quote']

Exactly.