Brainstorming superhero team liaisons

Mark Rand

Re: Brainstorming superhero team liaisons

Nah, Lemurion is right. I knew something was bugging and brother nailed it.

If you put half this effort into your RG, you'd have some truly fantastic campaigns ready. Sure it's always easier to think in our "own" terms of how we would handle situations, which is why memorable villains are so tricky (because it's hard for us to justify things like that). But if you can give them this kind of development, you'll be ready to rock.

Nah, Lemurion is right. I knew something was bugging and brother nailed it.

If you put half this effort into your RG, you'd have some truly fantastic campaigns ready. Sure it's always easier to think in our "own" terms of how we would handle situations, which is why memorable villains are so tricky (because it's hard for us to justify things like that). But if you can give them this kind of development, you'll be ready to rock.

Thanks. I'm going to revamp the "Vintage" thread to add more bad guys and strange situations.

Um, this is really interesting stuff, but is it DC? I mean, like, saying A is a cat burglar and she and B are intel isn't really enuf to make it DC.

And like, if you really wanted ideas, why are you telling us who/what they are. Shouldn't you be, like more, well, asking? Like "I got two liaisons, I want them married, they need to be thisthatthus. What ideas you guys got?"

Just, ya know, saying. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I had this idea yesterday. Here it is for your consideration.

Our DOSPA liaison had a relation with a blonde CIA computer expert and got her pregnant. After she was kidnapped by terrorists, a red-headed cat burglar turned agent went after her.

The blonde was rescued, but there were complications due to the drugs the terrorists used on the blonde. She is unable to remain conscious for long periods of time and their daughter, now four years old, has to stay on a respirator (technically a medical ventilator) because her lungs can't fully inflate on their own.

The redhead left the CIA for the Department of Homeland Security and is their liaison to the team the blonde's lover is.

All three are good friends and loyal to each other. Mother and daughter are under round the clock nursing care.