25 BODY 4

10 DEF 24

5 SPD 15 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

Total Characteristic Cost: 143

Movement: Running: 6" / 12"

Swimming: 2" / 4"

Flight: 15" / 30"

Cost Powers END

225 Matter/Anti-Matter Generator: Endurance Reserve (750 END, 375 REC) (450 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1) 0

18 Engines: Multipower, 45-point reserve, (45 Active Points); all slots OIF Bulky (-1), Costs END (-1/2)

2u 1) Atmosphere Engines: Flight 15", Variable Advantage (+1/4 Advantages; +1/2) (45 Active Points) (uses Personal END) 4

1u 2) Space Engines: Flight 15", MegaScale (1" = 10 km; +1/2) (45 Active Points); Not in atmosphere (-1/2) (uses Personal END) 4

1u 3) Hyperspace Engines: Faster-Than-Light Travel (2 Light Years/week) (24 Active Points); Only in Hyperspace (-1) (uses Personal END) 2

Modified Medium Space Laser, all slots OIF Bulky (-1), 180 Arc of Fire (-1/4) Note: Uses Users OCV

67 1) RKA 5d6 (vs. ED), Variable Advantage (+1/4 Advantages; Limited Group of Advantages; Ranged Based & 1/2 End Advantages only; +1/2), NRM (+1/2) (150 Active Points) (uses Personal END) 15

7 2) +1d6 RKA (vs. ED), Variable Advantage (+1/4 Advantages; Limited Group of Advantages; Range Based Advantages only; +1/2), NRM (+1/2) (30 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x5 END; -2), Activation 14-, Burnout (-1/4) (uses Personal END) 15

8 3) MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4) for up to 75 Active Points of RKA (19 Active Points) (uses Personal END) 2

1 4) +MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4) for up to 15 Active Points of RKA (4 Active Points), Variable Advantage (+1/4 Advantages; Limited Group of Advantages; Range Based Advantages only; +1/2) (6 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x5 END; -2), Activation 14-, Burnout (-1/4) (uses Personal END) 5

10 x4 Modified Medium Space Lasers (10 Active Points) 0

20 Force Field: FF (20 PD/20 ED) (Protect Carried Items) (50 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), subject to collapse rules (-1/2) (uses Personal END) 5

19 Life Support Systems: LS (Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing) 0

5 x2 Life Support Systems (5 Active Points) 0

35 Artificial Gravity: TK (20 STR), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Selective (+1/2) (52 Active Points); Only to pull things strait down/make weightless (-1/2) (uses Personal END) 2

8 Lights & PA System: Sight and Hearing Groups Images 1" radius, +/-5 to PER Rolls (30 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Set Effect (Only amplifies what is said; -1), No Range (-1/2) (uses Personal END) 3

Sensors, all slots OIF Bulky (-1), Sense Affected As More Than One Sense (-1/2), Requires Ship to have power (-1/4) Note: PER Rolls based on Systems Ops-

4 1) Comm Systems: HRRP (Radio Group) (12 Active Points) 0

7 2) HyperRadar Unit: Radar (Radio Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees) (20 Active Points) 0

27 3) Magnification: +25 versus Range Modifier for Radio Group and Sight Group (75 Active Points) 0

10 4) MegaScale (1" = 1 lightyear; +3 1/2); Only Through Hyperspace (-1/2), Costs End (-1/2) for up to 12 Active Points of HRRH (21 Active Points) (uses Personal END) 2

2 5) E-M Sensors: Detect: E-M Radiation (5 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1) 0

4 6) Discriminatory with Radio Group (10 Active Points) 0

5 7) Enviromental Sensors: Detect: Enviromental Conditions (Gravity, atmosphere, etc...) A Single Thing 9- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Sense (15 Active Points) 0

5 8) Enviromental Sensors: Detect: Enviromental Conditions (Gravity, atmosphere, etc...) A Single Thing (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Sense (15 Active Points) (15 Active Points) 0

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 491

Re: [ship Building]

this is still a work in progress, but it is the group's ship for my "There going to save everyone of us"

Still need to do disads

The Ship Computer (An AI)

fine tune everything

some details

The guns are turrets, it is EXTREMLY agile

It is also somewhat "Overcharged" having weapons and shields similar to a ship one Class higher than it's own, this creates some problems, espesialy in the weapon systems...

nicely done for a start, something I've always wondered is why make each laser weapon a seperate miltipower, why not just use variable advantage to accomplish the same thing in a cleaner format

Heres what I have added so far

Sick Bay

Galley

Computerized Flight Controls

Navigation Computer

Internal Monitors

What kind of ship is it? A merchantman, scout, frigate?

Speaking from my own experience, we started with a pretty weak ship, moved to a moderately powerful ship, moved to what should have been the ultimate ship that my group should have had, but turned out not to be so and then ended up with a ship that is more powerful than it has a right to be. So far, the last ship has been the most fun; and we've only used it this week. :)

What I am saying is that, nobody wants a stock Yt-1300. They want the suped up Millenium Falcon. If your ship is a little bit more powerful, then the previous owner modified it. Perhaps it was a prototype that turned out to be too expensive for mass production. Whatever the reason, the players will appreciate it. So don't sweat the overpowered thing.

The write-up looks clean. Nice work.

there is one upgrade I am expecting them to make, as soon as they get the Eureeka moment of it

Hyperspace portal generators are rare on ships, only the Evil Emperor knows how to make them in the galaxy, and other than his fleet and the flagships of his governors no other ship has them (Instead using a network of gates to get into hyperspace)

One of the PC's (Well kind of 2, one is the others lab assistant) knows how to do it (this is what attracted the EE to earth and got the PC's involved) So I do expect to have them add a generator to it as soon as they figure it out

Tell us more about your universe, I have kitted up a modified version of your ship design, no major changes, but I added some equipment

and its still coming in under your cost

Questions:

1. Crew Requirements, are the weapons mounts manned or remote

2. Maintenance requirements, how big a crew does it take to maintain the drives and electronics for instance?

3. you could probably get away with a much smaller powerplant, its pumping out at leas double what your going to need

4. the sensor arrays seem really limited, is this by design or have you thought about adding other sensors?

thats all for now

Tell us more about your universe, I have kitted up a modified version of your ship design, no major changes, but I added some equipment

and its still coming in under your cost

Questions:

1. Crew Requirements, are the weapons mounts manned or remote

2. Maintenance requirements, how big a crew does it take to maintain the drives and electronics for instance?

3. you could probably get away with a much smaller powerplant, its pumping out at leas double what your going to need

4. the sensor arrays seem really limited, is this by design or have you thought about adding other sensors?

thats all for now

1) Once I get the computer done it will be able to handle everything poorly, in a fight each gun will be manned by one crewmate

2) as planned the total crew compliment is going to be 7

3) your math is off, my guess is you are not adding in 3 of the laser cannons, in a fight it will be usings 71 END (73 at Megascale ranges) a phase or 355 a turn, this is assuming that they do not use the "boosts" on the laser, but I think I will lower it to 350 REC and 700 END, it will be a slow drain unless they start using the cannons and full power

4) Yes and no, if you have specific ideas on what is missing I would love to hear it, some were by design (Like Life sensors), but I am sure I missed some as well. Also a few are pretty broad in definition where others might be more spesific (E-M radiation covers alot of ground)

I would also love to see what you changed, please post it

As for the universe, it is a "pulpish" universe where an evil empire rules a galaxy by having the so called "Princes" (Regional goveners) fight each other. As I said earlier only his ships (And few of them at that) have EDM to Hyperspace, there is also Hyper gates that will allow a ship into and out of hyperspace

Hyperspace is the only FTL there is, this includes communications, to communicate at long distances both parties either need to be in Hyperspace or near a portal to

Still working on races, but we have seen 6 so far

A race of Cat Men

2 races of bird men (Called Hawks and Pidgeons)

Throne World/Half Men, similar to humans but with tough skin colored in light blue/green/grey. The so called Half-men is a world of cybernetics

A race modeled after Preying Mantis with a hive mind

Spiders, a race of slavers loyal to there queen

The players are mostly fish out of water

take a look here

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58796

and the characters

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58797

nicely done for a start, something I've always wondered is why make each laser weapon a seperate miltipower, why not just use variable advantage to accomplish the same thing in a cleaner format

Heres what I have added so far

Sick Bay

Galley

Computerized Flight Controls

Navigation Computer

Internal Monitors

missed this post somehow

Sick bay is a good catch

Galley, don't see a need to point it up, but I assume the ship would have one, this is a hand wave for me

the next two will be part of the AI I am building for it

on the Internal Monitors, another case of planning on hand waving it, with only half a dozen cammeras in place on the ship if that

admitingly the points are unneded on this one as the characters are not paying points for the ship,

Here ya go, its a work in progress of course, gotta love Hero Designer

JmOz Campaign Ship

Player:

Val Char Cost

65 STR 0

25 DEX 0

27 BODY 4

5 SPD 5

6" RUN 0

2" SWIM 0

0" LEAP 0

Characteristics Cost: 88

Cost Power

Ship Design and Construction

5 1) Dome/Disk Hull Configuration: (Total: 6 Active Cost, 5 Real Cost) +2 BODY (Real Cost: 2) plus +1 with Combat Piloting (4 Active Points); Custom Modifier (only in atmosphere; -1/2) (Real Cost: 3) [Notes: Can Enter Atmosphere]

Powerplant

180 1) Matter/Anti-Matter Reactor: Endurance Reserve (750 END, 375 REC) (450 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (only to power electrical devices; -1/4), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4)

9 2) Ships Emergency Power: Endurance Reserve (25 END, 25 REC) Reserve: (27 Active Points); Custom Modifier (Backup Power Only; -1/2); REC: (25 Active Points); OIF Immobile (-1 1/2), Custom Modifier (Backup System only; -1/2)

Movement Systems

16 1) High Agility and Manueverabilty: +15 DEX (45 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Linked (Atmospheric Flight; -1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4)

4 2) High Speed Drive System: +1 SPD (10 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Linked (Atmospheric Flight; -1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4)

20 Ships Engines: Multipower, 45-point reserve, (45 Active Points); all slots OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4)

2u 1) Atmospheric Flight: Flight 15", Variable Advantage (+1/4 Advantages; Limited Group of Advantages; +1/2) (45 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4)

2u 2) Space Engines: Flight 15", MegaScale (1" = 10 km; +1/2) (45 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Not in Atmosphere; -1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4)

1u 3) Hyperspace Drive: Faster-Than-Light Travel (3 Light Years/day) (30 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (only in hyperspace; -1), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4)

Tactical Systems

78 1) Modified Medium Space Combat Laser: Killing Attack - Ranged 5d6 (vs. ED), MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4), Variable Advantage (+1/4 Advantages; Limited Group of Advantages; only to modify range or END cost; +1/2), No Range Modifier (+1/2) (169 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Limited Arc Of Fire (180 degrees; -1/4), Real Weapon (-1/4) (uses END Reserve)

15 2) Overloaded Laser Option: Killing Attack - Ranged 1d6 (vs. ED), MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4), Variable Advantage (+1/4 Advantages; Limited Group of Advantages; +1/2) (26 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x5 END; -2), OIF Bulky (-1), Linked (Modified Medium Space Combat Laser; -1/2), Activation Roll 14-, Burnout (-1/4), Limited Arc Of Fire (180 degrees; -1/4), Real Weapon (-1/4) (uses Personal END)

Defensive Systems

14 1) Force Screen Generator: Force Field (20 PD/20 ED) (40 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Subject to collapse rules; -1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4) (uses END Reserve)

Operations Systems

2 1) Basic Flight Controls: +2 with Combat Piloting (4 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2) (uses END Reserve)

3 2) Basic Navigation Station: +2 with Navigation (Air, Hyperspace, Space) (8 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2) (uses END Reserve)

2 3) Basic Fire Control System: +1 with Ranged Combat (5 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real gear; -1/4)

Sensors and Commo

7 1) Hyperspace Radar: Radar (Radio Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees) (20 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4) (uses Personal END)

1 2) EM Sensor: Detect A Single Thing 9- (Unusual Group) (3 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4) (uses Personal END)

2 3) Environmental Sensors: Detect A Single Thing 11- (Unusual Group) (5 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4), Costs Endurance (Only Costs END to Activate; -1/4) (uses Personal END)

4 4) Discriminatory with Radio Group (10 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4)

30 5) Telescopic Sensor Arrays: +25 versus Range Modifier for Radio Group and Hearing Group (75 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4), Costs Endurance (Only Costs END to Activate; -1/4) (uses Personal END)

17 6) Comm Systems: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group), Custom Adder, MegaScale (1" = 1 lightyear; +3 1/2) (54 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (only through hyperspace; -1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4) (uses Personal END)

13 7) Internal Monitors: Clairsentience (Sight And Hearing Groups), +1 to PER Roll, Discriminatory (36 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4) (uses Personal END)

Personnel Systems

5 1) Ships Repair and Maintenance Shops: (Total: 5 Active Cost, 5 Real Cost) +1 with Electronics (Real Cost: 2) plus +1 with Mechanics (Real Cost: 2) plus +1 with SS: Starship Engineering (Real Cost: 1)

6 2) Sick Bay: (Total: 6 Active Cost, 6 Real Cost) +2 with Paramedics (Real Cost: 4) plus +2 with SS: Medicine (Real Cost: 2)

19 3) Artificial Gravity: Telekinesis (20 STR), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Custom Modifier (Selective; +1/2) (52 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (only to pull things straight down or make weightless; -1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4) (uses Personal END)

7 4) Life Support (Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing) (19 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Gear; -1/4) (uses Personal END)

5 5) Backup LS System: Custom Power (5 Active Points)

1 6) Ships Environmental Systems: Change Environment 1" radius (5 Active Points); OIF Immobile (-1 1/2), Custom Modifier (only to provide lights, gravity, and temperature to ships interior; -1) (uses Personal END)

Ideas for New Equipment or Upgrades

77 1) Space Combat Missile Launcher: Killing Attack - Ranged 6 1/2d6 (vs. PD), Semi-Armor Piercing (+1/4), Explosion (+1/2), MegaScale (1" = 10 km; +1/2), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (250 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), 8 Charges (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Requires a sensor lock to fire; -1/2), Real Weapon (-1/4) [Notes: Fire and Forget Missile, carries an enhanced HE warhead, can also launch sensor probes, recon drones, or active decoys]

31 2) Sensor Probes and Recon Drones: Clairsentience (Sight Group And Radar), x2 Range (1,220"), 2 Perception Points, Telescopic (+1 versus Range Modifier): +1, Tracking, Transmit, 4 Continuing Charges lasting 6 Hours each (+3/4), MegaScale (1" = 10,000 km; +1 1/4), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (138 Active Points); OIF Immobile (-1 1/2), Fixed Perception Point (-1), Sense Affected As More Than One Sense [very common Sense] (-1/2), Concentration (1/2 DCV; -1/4), Crew-Served (2 people; -1/4)

Powers Cost: 578

Cost Skill

2 +2 with Security Systems (4 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4)

1 Bureaucratics 9- (3 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4)

2 +1 with a group of similar Skills (5 Active Points); OIF Immobile (-1 1/2), Crew-Served (2 people; -1/4)

1 +2 with KS: Cooking (2 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1)

Skills Cost: 6

Cost Talent

1 Bump Of Direction (3 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1)

2 Eidetic Memory (5 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1)

3 Speed Reading (x100) (6 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1)

Talents Cost: 6

Total Character Cost: 678

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 478

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent:

I have a lot of starship items set up in prefabs for Hero Designer, makes plug and play really easy

for example, heres what I use for a basic Traveller Hero starship template.

Traveller Starship Template

Player: Revised Traveller Hero version

Val Char Cost

85 STR 0

10 DEX 0

26 BODY 0

2 SPD 0

6" RUN 0

2" SWIM 0

0" LEAP 0

Characteristics Cost: 75

Cost Power

Ships Construction

5 1) Hull Reinforcement and structure: +5 DEF (15 Active Points); OIF Immobile (-1 1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) [Notes: All Spaceship and Starship Hulls are Built to this level as a safety standard]

4 2) Hardened Steel: (Total: 4 Active Cost, 4 Real Cost) +1 BODY (Real Cost: 1) plus +1 DEF (Real Cost: 3) [Notes: Basic Starship Hull construction Material]

Ships Engineering

3 1) Jump 1 Drive: Teleportation 3", MegaScale (1" = 1 lightyear; +3 1/2), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (28 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Week, For Full Journey; -4 1/2), Increased Endurance Cost (x4 END; -1 1/2), OIF Bulky (-1), Requires A Combat Piloting Skill Roll (-1/2), Cannot Be Safely Used Inside A Gravity Well (-1/2), Realistic END Cost: Requires STR/5 Additional END per phase (-1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Real Equipment (-1/4) (uses END Reserve) [Notes: Full distance is 3.26 LY (1 Parsec)]

40 2) 1G Maneuver Drive: Flight 30", Position Shift, x16,384 Noncombat (130 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Realistic END Cost: Requires STR/5 Additional END per phase (-1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Real Equipment (-1/4) (uses END Reserve)

110 3) P2-100 Power Plant: Endurance Reserve (300 END, 300 REC) (330 Active Points); OIF Immobile (-1 1/2), Only To Power Electrical Devices (-1/4), Real Equipment (-1/4)

11 4) Emergency Generator and Batteries: Endurance Reserve (25 END, 25 REC) (27 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Only Powers Electrical Devices (-1/4), Real Equipment (-1/4)

26 5) Artificial Gravity: Telekinesis (30 STR), Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), Selective (+1/4) (79 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Only To Pull Objects Straight Down To The Floor (-1) (uses END Reserve)

7 6) Starship Life Support System: Life Support (Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing) (18 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2), Real Equipment (-1/2), Realistic END Cost END Cost Per 200 Hexes (-1/2) (uses END Reserve)

Tactical Section

Defensive Section

Operations Section

23 1) Model 1 Computer: Custom Power (23 Active Points) (uses END Reserve)

1 2) Basic Flight Control: +2 with Combat Piloting (4 Active Points); OAF Bulky (-1 1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2) (uses END Reserve)

3 3) Basic Navigation Control: +2 with Navigation (Air, Hyperspace, Space) (8 Active Points); OAF Bulky (-1 1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2) (uses END Reserve)

4 4) Basic Fire Control: +2 OCV with Ranged Combat (10 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2) (uses END Reserve)

4 5) Basic Defense Control: +2 DCV with Ranged Combat (10 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2) (uses END Reserve)

15 6) Ships Internal Monitors: Clairsentience (Sight, Smell/Taste And Hearing Groups), 4 Perception Points (50 Active Points); OIF Immobile (-1 1/2), Requires A Skill Roll (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) (uses END Reserve) [Notes: Bridge, Cargo Hold, Engineering, Main Airlock]

Sensors

23 Active Sensor Array: Elemental Control, 106-point powers, (53 Active Points); all slots OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4)

16 1) Active Sensor Array: Detect Physical Objects 23-/11- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Range, Sense, Targeting, Tracking (39 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Sense Affected As More Than One Sense [Radio, Sight, Hearing] (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) (uses END Reserve)

19 2) Computer Enhancement: Analyze with Detect (5 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) (uses END Reserve)

19 3) Accurate Sensors: +12 PER with all Sense Groups (36 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) (uses END Reserve)

24 Passive Sensor Array: Elemental Control, 110-point powers, (55 Active Points); all slots OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4)

20 1) IR Sensors: Infrared Perception (Sight Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), MegaScale (1" = 100,000 km; +1 1/2), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (55 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) (uses END Reserve)

20 2) UV Sensors: Ultraviolet Perception (Sight Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), MegaScale (1" = 100,000 km; +1 1/2), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (55 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) (uses END Reserve)

24 3) Optical Telescopic Array: +10 versus Range Modifier for Sight Group (15 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4)

12 4) Densitometer: Detect A Single Thing [Density Of Objects] 21-/9- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Range, Sense, Targeting, Tracking, MegaScale (1" = 100,000 km; +1 1/2), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (110 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), -1 1/4), OIF Bulky (-1), Sense Affected As More Than One Sense [sight] (-1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) (uses END Reserve)

13 5) Neutrino Scanner: Detect A Single Thing [Neutrinos] 21-/9- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Range, Rapid: x10, Targeting, Tracking, MegaScale (1" = 100,000 km; +1 1/2), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (113 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Turn (Post-Segment 12), -1 1/4), OIF Bulky (-1), Sense Affected As More Than One Sense [sight] (-1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) (uses END Reserve)

Communications

14 Commo Package: Elemental Control, 76-point powers, (38 Active Points); all slots OIF Bulky (-1), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4)

12 1) Radio Transceiver: High Range Radio Perception (Radio Group), MegaScale (1" = 1 million km; +1 3/4), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4) (36 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Sense Affected As More Than One Sense [sight, Hearing] (-1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) (uses END Reserve)

12 2) Laser/Maser Comm System: Mind Link , Machine class of minds, Any Willing Target, Any distance, Number of Minds (x2) (25 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Sense Affected As More Than One Sense [sight; Hearing] (-1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) (uses END Reserve)

8 3) Meson Communicator: Mind Link , Machine class of minds, Any Willing Target, No LOS Needed, Number of Minds (x32), Indirect (Same origin, always fired away from attacker; +1/4), Difficult To Dispel (x2 Active Points; +1/4) (75 Active Points); OIF Immobile (-1 1/2), Only With Others Who Have Mind Link (-1), Sense Affected As More Than One Sense [sight; Hearing] (-1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) (uses END Reserve) [Notes: Only Available at TL-15]

Personnel Section

21 1) Stateroom: Life Support (Sleeping: Character does not sleep) (3 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1)

6 2) Sick Bay: (Total: 6 Active Cost, 6 Real Cost) +2 with Paramedics (Real Cost: 4) plus +2 with SS: Medicine (Real Cost: 2)

5 3) Ships Repair and Maintenance Shops: (Total: 5 Active Cost, 5 Real Cost) +1 with Electronics (Real Cost: 2) plus +1 with Mechanics (Real Cost: 2) plus +1 with SS: Starship Engineering (Real Cost: 1)

0 4) Ships Cargo Hold: Custom Power

Small Craft

Powers Cost: 524

Cost Skill

5 Bureaucratics 14- (15 Active Points); IIF Immobile Fragile (-1 1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2) (uses Personal END)

5 Security Systems 11- (7 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2) (uses END Reserve)

2 KS: Cooking (4 Active Points); OIF Bulky (-1), Custom Modifier (Real Equipment; -1/4) 11-

Skills Cost: 12

Total Character Cost: 611

Pts. Disadvantage

15 Distinctive Features: Standard Starship (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

Disadvantage Points: 15

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 396

Total Experience Available: 0

Experience Unspent: 0