The Abomination (Marvel)

Enforcer84

Re: The Abomination (Marvel)

I can see it now.

GM: (rolls dice): Wow! A three! The Abominatrix totally made her Seduction roll.

Player: Ummm. Now what?

GM: Your character and the Abominatrix head off to her hotel room for a night of gamma-fueled romance.

Player: No way. Come on, she's a green, eight-foot-tall freak of nature, and my character is a sprightly Mentalist with a COM of 30 from the Land of Fey. It is totally out of character.

GM: Did you hear me? I rolled a three! A THREE! (Shows player dice.) A CRITICAL SUCCESS!! You have been overcome by Abominatrix's wiles and the ways to a man's heart that only a green, eight-foot-tall gamma-spawned freak of nature knows. She paid good points for the Seduction skill. If YOU got a three, wouldn't YOU want a success? What's good for the goose is good for the green, eight-foot-tall gamma-spawned freak of nature, especially if it is lonely and has had a few drinks.

As a Hulk fan I love it! I do have a few comments though.

I'm pretty sure the Abomintaion can currently (well, if he wasn't dead) only lift 100 tons (though he is said to be at half his original strength). Though if it's a creative choice, I think gettin hit with a 100 ton punch probably looks alot like gettin hit with a 200 kton punch anyway. :thumbup:

Unlike other gamma tough guys, the Abomination has the ability to go into a suspended animation like state, such as when he's stuck in outer space. I might write it up as a Triggered Total Life Support with the Side Effect that he is comatose.

Cool stuff!

I can see it now.

GM: (rolls dice): Wow! A three! The Abominatrix totally made her Seduction roll.

Player: Ummm. Now what?

GM: Your character and the Abominatrix head off to her hotel room for a night of gamma-fueled romance.

Player: No way. Come on, she's a green, eight-foot-tall freak of nature, and my character is a sprightly Mentalist with a COM of 30 from the Land of Fey. It is totally out of character.

GM: Did you hear me? I rolled a three! A THREE! (Shows player dice.) A CRITICAL SUCCESS!! You have been overcome by Abominatrix's wiles and the ways to a man's heart that only a green, eight-foot-tall gamma-spawned freak of nature knows. She paid good points for the Seduction skill. If YOU got a three, wouldn't YOU want a success? What's good for the goose is good for the green, eight-foot-tall gamma-spawned freak of nature, especially if it is lonely and has had a few drinks.

I'll take "Ways to make a player cry" for 500, Alex.

As a Hulk fan I love it! I do have a few comments though.

I'm pretty sure the Abomintaion can currently (well, if he wasn't dead) only lift 100 tons (though he is said to be at half his original strength). Though if it's a creative choice, I think gettin hit with a 100 ton punch probably looks alot like gettin hit with a 200 kton punch anyway. :thumbup:

Unlike other gamma tough guys, the Abomination has the ability to go into a suspended animation like state, such as when he's stuck in outer space. I might write it up as a Triggered Total Life Support with the Side Effect that he is comatose.

Cool stuff!

Thank you Leonard.:winkgrin: I'll take that into consideration