FH Forms Now Available

Steve Long

Re: Quick edit note...

Originally posted by MarkusDark

On the Fantasy Hero Spell Form, the first spell category has a formatting issue and an 'f' of Effect is out of whack - at least it displays as such on my computer screen.

What OS and version of Acrobat (or other PDF reader) are you using? I'm not having that problem.

Mike

Originally posted by MarkusDark

Well that was wierd...

I am using Win 2000 with Acrobat Reader 4.0 but I just switched printers here at work and BOOM! The file looks fine.

Strange.

It just Bill Gates just making your life interesting :). Probably the new printer has a different Postscript driver.

I did build the PDF for Acrobat 5.0, since I assumed most had upgraded to that now. If anyone else is using Acrobat 4.0 and are having problem, let me know. I can re-build the PDF for Acrobat 4.

Mike

Originally posted by lemming

Hmm. Neither came up properly in Mozilla as acrobat 5.0 as the reader. (Linux)

Saving to a file and opening worked fine.

Hmm, just checked another site's PDFs and same deal, so just pay attention if you suffer the same fate. :)

Getting Mozilla and Acrobat reader to play nice under Linux can be a pain. What distro you using?

Mike

MarkusDark-

If you switched printers and one of them worked but the other didn't, it probably has a strange bug in implementing the postscript in the driver. I bet if you upgrade the driver to the latest one, it might solve that problem. Also, if you were using PCL (Printer Character Language) drivers instead of postscript, try switching drivers.