I was needing some help fleshing out this villian. Any comments appreciated.Thanks,MikeChimeraPlayer:
21" RUN02" SWIM025" LEAP0Characteristics Cost: 164Cost
Chimera Body: Elemental Control, 20-point powers
1) Fire Breath: Energy Blast 8d6, Area Of Effect (9" Cone; +1) (80 Active Points); 3 Charges (-1 1/4)
2) Chimera Skin: Armor (10 PD/10 ED) (30 Active Points)
3) Claws: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6 (2d6 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (22 Active Points)
4) Leaping +15" (25" forward, 12 1/2" upward) (15 Active Points)
5) Running +15" (21" total) (30 Active Points)
Beastily Body & Soul: Elemental Control, 10-point powers
1) Three Minds on Body: Mental Defense (12 points total) (10 Active Points)
2) Soul Locked: Power Defense (10 points) (10 Active Points)
3) Eyes of the Beast: Ultraviolet Perception (Sight Group), Tracking (10 Active Points)
4) +4 PER with all Sense Groups (12 Active Points)
Powers Cost: 130Cost
Skills Cost: 10Cost
Talents Cost: 14Val
Distinctive Features: Large Hulking Shape with Three Heads (Not Concealable; Extreme Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
Enraged: Berserk When losing half total BODY (Uncommon), go 14-, recover 8-
Physical Limitation: Hands are mostly cloven (All the Time, Greatly Impairing)
Reputation: Evil Minion, 11-
Social Limitation: Totally Loyal to Dr. Faust (Very Frequently, Severe)
Vulnerability: 2 x STUN Magic (Uncommon)
Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x BODY Magic (Uncommon)
Hunted: 8- (Mo Pow, Capture)
Disadvantage Points: 150Base Points: 200Experience Required: 0Total Experience Available: 0Experience Unspent: 0Total Character Cost: 318
Height: 1.90 m
Hair: Black and Green
Weight: 115.00 kg
Appearance: A large hulking figure with three heads.Personality: The merging of their bodies destroyed the triplets minds leaving a mosly mindless creature, totaly loyal to Dr. Faust.Quote:Rgghh!!!Background: It is hard growing up as triplets, especially on the south side of Chicago. Adan ,Miguel, and Pablo Arroyo jumped at the chance to join a local street gang after their mother kicked them out on to the street when they turn eighteen.
For their gang initiation, they had to kill a local councilwoman, who was gaining popularity on her anti-gang stance. They caught the councilwoman leaving her office, but as they were about to shoot, the police arrived. The triplets ran for it, knowing that someone had turned then into the police.
They ran into an alley with a dead end, trapped with the police only a few seconds away. â€œCome here boysâ€, a sweet yet sinister told them. In a door way that was not their seconds ago stood a man in a fine blood red suit. Knowing they had no other choice, the triplets ran in the doorway.
The man in the blood red suit told them how sorry he was that their friends had betrayed them, and how they did not appreciate the possible power of a man born three. He told them in a seductive voice he could give them a body of great power for the small price of their undying loyalty and their souls.
The one catch that Adan,Miguel, and Pablo discovered too late was, when their new master said one body, he meant one body.
Powers/Tactics: A basic brick creatureCampaign Use: