Campaign Idea

Corven_Ren

With the poularity of the Marvel Bunnyverse (a.k.a Avengers: TNG, New Thunderbolts & X-Men: TNG) I was thinking of doing similar campaign set in my own universe which is a mix of DC/Marvel/Champions (mostly just the Villains) & Homebrew. You can find the timeline here.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1261617&postcount=1

Just was wondering if there would be interest in playing in this. The team would be my universes JLA/Avengers the Justice Squadron.

Re: Campaign Idea

I think it would be pretty neat' date=' although I'd rather you did the same concept with just DC, but either way is cool with me[/quote']

I would but my knowledge of the DC Universe is very limited. When I collected comics I mainly collected Marvel...the only DC I collected was Batman: Shadow of the Bat. What I know of the various DC heroes is from reading wikipedia. So I just integrated that into my home campaign.

Campaign Background....For years the Justice Squadron protected the world from superhuman and alien threats...Dr. Doom, Kill Ratio, Dr. Destroyer, the Skrulls. But these major threats eventually began to fade away. Dr. Doom made peace with the world and became one of the world's most beloved rulers. Dr. Destroyer was finally captured and is now in prison. Kill Ratio was last seen flying into space after a intense battle with the Hulk. And no alien has dared attack Earth. So the in 2008 the Squadron decided to disband, and while some minor threats occured, smaller groups of heroes, such as Vigilant & The Forces of Nature were able to take care of these. Now 20 years later a new Dr. Destoyer has emerged, Kill Ratio has returned and there are rumors of an invasion by an unknown alien speices. The Squadron is needed again. You are the child of one of the heroes of old.

Points 450+150 disads. Can be the child of any combination of DC/Marvel hero (heroes) Or even one of my custom heroes mentioned in the time line. If you want to go that route pm me and I will provide a character sheet so you could base powers of of that. I will post a Justice Squadron package later

I checked out your timeline, and I likee, a bunch. :thumbup:

I noticed that Gambit joined the X-Men, and that's it. Did he become the villain that he ended up in the real MU? Also, was Rogue in the X-Men? I'd love to do a character that was his and Rogue's child. Let me know if there are any problems with this.

1964- ...Oliver Queen takes in teenage runaway Clint Barton and trains him in archery.

I especially like this bit of your timeline. Nice meshing of the different universes. I'm definitely interested in submitting a character for this Campaign. Now to come up with a concept.

I checked out your timeline, and I likee, a bunch. :thumbup:

I noticed that Gambit joined the X-Men, and that's it. Did he become the villain that he ended up in the real MU? Also, was Rogue in the X-Men? I'd love to do a character that was his and Rogue's child. Let me know if there are any problems with this.

Yes Rogue was in the X-Men and no Gambit was not a villain. The time line is always under revision. And I am constantly trying to work Heroes in I have missed. Certain story lines happened and certain ones did not. As you saw in the time line Inferno happened but I will tell you Civil War, House of M etc did not happen. Two that did happen that I just have not worked in yet was X-Tinction Agenda (minus Cable) and Rise of the Midnight Sons (This story line ran through Ghost Rider, Morbius, Nightstalkers)

Yes Rogue was in the X-Men and no Gambit was not a villain. The time line is always under revision.

Awesome. Gambit was my favorite X-Man until they horked him, and he became Sinister's *****. :mad:

I always felt that he could have been better than he ended up.

I guess I'd better get working on a character write-up this weekend.

Awesome. Gambit was my favorite X-Man until they horked him, and he became Sinister's *****. :mad:

I always felt that he could have been better than he ended up.

I guess I'd better get working on a character write-up this weekend.

Yeah Neither Sinister nor Apocolypse have been in my campaign.