Has Anyone Done A Batmobile Build?

Vondy

Re: Has Anyone Done A Batmobile Build?

The Supercar from The Ultimate Vehicle (p. 46-47) is perhaps closest to what you want. Machine guns, missiles, oil slicker--all of it standard equipment. All you need to do is mount scalloped Bat-tailfins on the rear fenders, and Bat-decals on the doors--and spend 70 character points--and you're good to go.

Now that I think about it--you could leave it as is, and you'd have the car from the original Spy Hunter arcade video game. I wonder--:think:

Here's a website for more about the Batmobile--

http://www.batmobilehistory.com/

Hope that helps.

I did a write-up for the Batman Begins batmobile' date=' but I don't think that is what you are looking for. Perhaps if I were more learned on the comic book side of the house.[/quote']

This would also be a good starting point!

The Supercar from The Ultimate Vehicle (p. 46-47) is perhaps closest to what you want. Machine guns, missiles, oil slicker--all of it standard equipment. All you need to do is mount scalloped Bat-tailfins on the rear fenders, and Bat-decals on the doors--and spend 70 character points--and you're good to go.

Now that I think about it--you could leave it as is, and you'd have the car from the original Spy Hunter arcade video game. I wonder--:think:

Here's a website for more about the Batmobile--

http://www.batmobilehistory.com/

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

If only I had TUV. But, its on my list...

I'm building my batman with three sets of resource points: 1) bat-gear, 2) batcaves and vehicles, 3) bat-friends-allies. Since vehicles and bases are on a 2:1 ratio, and he's got 50 Points sunk into "batcaves and vehicles," he could afford it...

After reading the Batmobile page that WCW linked to' date=' the question becomes "which" Batmobile do you want a write-up for. Only looks to be about 75 - 100 variants. :)[/quote']

I ran across that page last night when I was researching. In terms of variants, I think its more "what do you want it to look like." I basically want to walk into the batmobile dealership and take the luxury model with all the options. :D

I ran across that page last night when I was researching. In terms of variants' date=' I think its more "what do you want it to look like." I basically want to walk into the batmobile dealership and take the luxury model with all the options. :D[/quote']Ahhhh. While that site was really useful for the visuals, it only sort skirted around the capabilities of the Batmobile. I suppose I should pull out TUV and see what the Supercar has to offer. It may well be just what the Doc ordered.

Give me a day and I might be able to come up with something a little more homegrown.

Ahhhh. While that site was really useful for the visuals, it only sort skirted around the capabilities of the Batmobile. I suppose I should pull out TUV and see what the Supercar has to offer. It may well be just what the Doc ordered.

Give me a day and I might be able to come up with something a little more homegrown.

Thanks!

I'm almost done on my [legacy] batman build.

Dick Grayson has taken up the mantle...

Wait until I'm done. I have a bad habit of taking longer than I expect.

No problem. I'm not in a huge rush for the mechanics. I'm starting the fanfic that will serve as the background today. It could take a while, too.