help me with Animalistic powers

Egyptoid

Cost...Animal Themed Psionic Manifestations 
200.....ANIMISTA: Variable Power Pool, 180 base + 20 control cost,  (270 Active Points); all slots Independent (-2), Limited Power Power loses about two-thirds of its effectiveness (only affects living targets; -1 1/2) [Notes: all powers manifest physically near Catgirl,
then travel to the target,
then affect the target,
and can be dispelled or reflected
if the target has any "affects desolid" abilities] - END=

0.....1) OWL: Nightvision, Custom Adder, Discriminatory, Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Tracking, Ranged (+1/2) (97 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2) Real Cost: 15 [Notes: plus: Spatial Awareness, Ultravision, Infravision] - END=[1]

0.....2) ANACONDA: Entangle 5d6, 5 DEF, Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2), Backlash (+1/2), Sticky (+1/2), Indirect (Any origin, any direction; +3/4) (162 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2) Real Cost: 25 - END=[1]

0.....3) HOUND: Detect A Large Class Of Things 18- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Sense, Tracking (29 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2) Real Cost: 4 - END=[1]

0.....4) PIGEON: Mind Link , Additional Class of Minds class of minds, Any Willing Target, Any dimension, Custom Adder, No LOS Needed, Indirect (Same origin, any direction; +1/2) (90 Active Points); Extra Time (20 Minutes, -2 1/2), 1 Charge (-2), Must Travel to Target Power loses about two-thirds of its effectiveness (-1 1/2), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-1/4) Real Cost: 10 [Notes: plus: Bump of Direction] - END=[1]

0.....5) COBRA: Sight and Mystic Groups and Detect Flash 10d6, Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2), Indirect (Any origin, any direction; +3/4) (130 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2) Real Cost: 20 - END=[1]

0.....6) JELLYFISH: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6, Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2), Indirect (Any origin, any direction; +3/4), Attack Versus Limited Defense (+1 1/2) (169 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2) Real Cost: 26 - END=[1]

0.....7) GORILLA: Physical Blast 10d6, Autofire (3 shots; +1/4), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2), Indirect (Any origin, any direction; +3/4), Continuous (+1) (175 Active Points); 1 Continuing Charge lasting 1 Minute (-1), Extra Time (Extra Segment, Only to Activate, -1/4), Physical Manifestation (-1/4) Real Cost: 29 - END=[1 cc]

0.....8) ALOE: Aid  any 1 physical stat 9d6, Sticky (+1/2), Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2) (180 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2), Only Restores to Starting Values (-1/2) Real Cost: 26 - END=[1]

0.....9) MONKEY: Extra Limbs  (5), Ranged (+1/2), Uncontrolled (+1/2) (10 Active Points); 1 Continuing Charge lasting 20 Minutes ((attention span); -1/2) Real Cost: 2 - END=[1 cc]

0.....10) SQUID: Darkness to Sight, Mental, Radio and Mystic Groups, Combat Sense and Spatial Awareness 15" radius (173 Active Points); 1 Continuing Charge lasting 1 Hour (-1/4) Real Cost: 36 - END=[1 cc]

0.....11) CONDOR: Telekinesis (45 STR), Fine Manipulation, Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2), Indirect (Any origin, any direction; +3/4) (174 Active Points); 1 Charge (-2), Physical Manifestation (-1/4) Real Cost: 26 - END=[1]

POWERS Cost: 200

Powers/Tactics

HOUND - tracks things down

CONDOR - carries things aloft^^

ANACONDA - constricts one thing (entangle)

ALOE PLANT: aid^^

SQUID: ink of darkness

MONKEY: telekinesis , extra limbs^^

PIGEON: message, bump of direction

GORILLA: physical blast, autofire, continuous^^

???? : flash, claws at eyes

COBRA: Killing attack AVLD^^

OWL: enhanced senses

Campaign Use

and to make this character more of a cosmic threat on a par with Surfer and Evolutionary I also had an idea for a simple multi-power:^^^^she psionically creates large ephemeral constructs, whether they are actual animal spirits or just SFX doesnt matter. these big aminals do tasks for her.^^they'd be all on lockout, I think, and affects desolid, indirect, very expensive because they can reach through walls, etc,

Notes: all powers manifest physically near Catgirl,

then travel to the target,

then affect the target,

and can be dispelled or reflected

if the target has any "affects desolid" abilities

a couple of more slots couldnt hurt.:help: but can this power be built better?

Re: help me with Animalistic powers

Very cool idea.

First off, Independent IMHO is a disaster waiting to happen. Essentially a GM could interpret it to mean if anything happens to your slot (i.e. dispelled, destroyed, ect.) it's gone for good.

Limited Power Power loses about two-thirds of its effectiveness (only affects living targets; -1 1/2) [Notes: all powers manifest physically near Catgirl, then travel to the target, then affect the target, and can be dispelled or reflected if the target has any "affects desolid" abilities] - END=

This Limitation is a mouthful. IMHO I'm also not sure if the cost is right. I would break it down into smaller, more GM friendly Limitations. For example: Limited Power [Power Only Affects Living Targets] (-1/2), Physical Manifestation (-1/4), Limited Power [Powers can be Dispelled and Missile Deflected] (-1/4), Lockout (-1/2)

For slots, I might combine the Cobra with the Sight Flash to create a Spitting Cobra. As you already have a plant on the list, for the Killing Attack you might create something poisonous like Deadly Nightshade.

Aloe???

anyway - Mantis Shrimp - targeting sense vs. invisible ( Stomatopod's eyes have polarising filters that make it easy for them to spot anything getting by with a transparent body )

Odontomachus - H2H Killing Attack, double knockback, stun multiplier

(or just combine it with the mantis shrimp - they do both)

Pistol Shrimp - EB, sonic, with flash attack vs. sight (alpheid's claws fire a supercavitating jet that's briefly hotter than the sun - really!@)

(alpheid's claws fire a supercavitating jet that's briefly hotter than the sun - really!@)

Not quite. It's close to the effective surface temperature of the sun, but nowhere near the core temperature, which is around three thousand times hotter, nor the corona, which is around a thousand times hotter.

Still impressive, though!

Not quite. It's close to the effective surface temperature of the sun, but nowhere near the core temperature, which is around three thousand times hotter, nor the corona, which is around a thousand times hotter.

Still impressive, though!

well, I didn't say which bit of the Sun :D

well' date=' I didn't say which bit of the Sun :D[/quote']

Well, it's still not hotter than any bit of the sun. It gets close to the effective surface temperature, but doesn't quite get there.

None of which is relevant at all... it's just a stupid nitpick, sorry!

PLUS I came up with a new slot:

HEDGEHOG: high DEf entangle, almost immobile (roadblock to drop in front of speedsters and flyers)

===================================================================

the basic idea is that these are like "magic spells"

once a day she can call out the Owl, and it tells her what it can see with its superior sense.

once a day she can call out the squid, and it inks up an area.

once a day she can call out the gorilla, and it beats the snot outta some creep

etc. etc.

do I have the continuing charges built right ?

Well' date=' it's still not hot[b']ter[/b] than any bit of the sun. It gets close to the effective surface temperature, but doesn't quite get there.

None of which is relevant at all... it's just a stupid nitpick, sorry!

is ok :)

how about Pangolin armour? Ability of the armadillo to stroll along underwater? Giant Anteater Tai Chi? Hero Shrew resistance to crush attacks? Flying fish gliding across water? or would Basilisk be better?