Dementator

Certified

Working on some other ideas and for some reason I wanted to play around with adjustment powers. Although unfinished here is Dementator background to be posted later. Older his powers come from a belt that manipulates different energy fields. I'm debating on whether or not to have the belt as a OIF OAF. I want some one to be able to unlock the belt with disarm maneuvers. Anyway enough yacking here is the current collection of numbers. I should be posting the background sometime soon. Also, I'm not sold on the name but I liked the play on madness since I think he would drive players nuts.

DEMENTATOR

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

13 STR 3 12- Lift 151.6kg; 2 ½d6 [1]

15 DEX 15 12- OCV: 5/DCV: 5

15 CON 10 12-

15 BODY 10 12-

23 INT 13 14- PER Roll 14-/15-

20 EGO 20 13- ECV: 7

13 PRE 3 12- PRE Attack: 2 ½d6

10 COM 0 11-

3+25 PD 0 Total: 3/28 PD (0/25 rPD)

3+25 ED 0 Total: 3/28 ED (0/25 rED)

4 SPD 15 Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12

6 REC 0

30 END 0

30 STUN 0

Total Characteristic Cost: 85

Movement: Running: 12"/24"

Leaping: 2"/4"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

61 Fuel Spark: Absorption 15d6 (standard effect: 45 points) (energy, Spark of Devastation: Energy Blast), Can Absorb Maximum Of 135 Points' Worth Of Energy Damage, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Minute; +¼) (122 Active Points); OAF (Biometric Redistribution Belt ; -1) 0

28 Bio-Molecular Manipulation: Elemental Control, 114-point powers, (57 Active Points); all slots OAF (Biometric Redistribution Belt ; -1)

40 1) Consume Life: Drain BODY 5d6 (standard effect: 15 points), Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Minute; +¼), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½), Persistent (+½), Damage Shield (+½) (137 Active Points); OAF (Biometric Redistribution Belt ; -1) 0

42 2) Force Field (25 PD/25 ED) (Protect Carried Items), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½), Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+½) (120 Active Points); OIF (Biometric Redistribution Belt ; -½) 0

37 3) Consume Strength : Transfer 5d6 (standard effect: 15 points) (Strength to Stun), Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Minute; +¼), Ranged (+½) (131 Active Points); OAF (Biometric Redistribution Belt ; -1) 13

1 Spark of Devastation : Energy Blast 1 point (2 Active Points); OAF (Biometric Redistribution Belt ; -1) 1

1 Good Eyes: +1 PER with Normal Sight 0

6 Iron Will: Mental Defense (10 points total) 0

5 Power Distributor : Power Defense (10 points) (10 Active Points); OAF (Biometric Redistribution Belt ; -1) 0

8 Assisted Movement: Running +8" (12" total) (16 Active Points); OAF (Biometric Redistribution Belt ; -1) 2

Skills

9 Bio Manipulation: +3 with any three maneuvers or a tight group of attacks

3 Bribery 12-

3 Bureaucratics 12-

3 Cryptography 14-

3 Deduction 14-

3 Paramedics 14-

3 PS: Doctor 14-

3 Scientist

2 1) SS: Biology 14- (3 Active Points)

2 2) SS: Kinetics 14- (3 Active Points)

2 3) SS: Medicine 14- (3 Active Points)

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 265

Total Cost: 350

200+ Disadvantages

20 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Many Enemies) Frequently (11-), Severe

20 Social Limitation: Subject to Orders Very Frequently (14-), Major

10 Psychological Limitation: Introverted (Common, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Mailcious (Common, Strong)

10 Psychological Limitation: Overconfidance (Common, Moderate)

20 Social Limitation: Harmful Secret (Frequently, Severe)

20 Susceptibility: Loss of Biometric Redistribution Belt 1d6 damage per Segment (Uncommon)

5 Physical Limitation: Old Man (Infrequently, Slightly Impairing)

15 Hunted: MCPD 8- (As Pow, NCI, Capture)

15 Watched: TBD 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

Total Disadvantage Points: 350

Re: Dementator

The first thing that struck me looking over the character is how does this belt work? Every power was bought to zero-end and I don't see any mention of charges. Does it have an infinite power supply of some kind?

Also to buy a damage shield to persistent it looks like it needs to be bought to constant first, as per the FAQ and this power effect from CK&C Fiery Form: HKA 2d6, Continuous (+1),Damage Shield (does damage in HTH combat; +¾), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½), Persistent (+½); Always On (-½), No STR Bonus (-½).

Re: Dementator

The Biometric Redistribution Belt itself is comprised of thousands of tiny protocells which tie into the wears natural Bioelectrical field. Using the wearer’s natural movements the BRB generates a baseline charge to keep the higher functions of the belt in a primed state. Upon impact with external forces the BRB redirects the energies through the protocells converting them to an electrical charge that powers the belts higher functions.