Could someone help me?

Robo

I was digging through alot of junk i have and found this book, I forgot I had. It is book with a collection of supervillians for use with Champions, the role playing game. All of the villians (33 of them) have ratings just like all the hero and villians on here. This book is from the mid 80's, maybe earlier than that. All of the drawings of the characters are from 1981 so the book maybe from the same year. The book doesn't have the cover, so I don't know what year it is from. I was wondering if you guy's would like to have them on here, if they are not already on here. I would take no credit for them, other than postong their powers,etc. Permission is given from the authour in the book to modify the character as you wish to fit your campaign. The names of some of the characters are:Avar-7, Fox, dragon master, binder,Ray, sunburst, black mamba, shamrock, cobra. There are many more, I just named a few to see if they rang a bell with anyone. Let me know and I'll post them if needed.

Re: Could someone help me?

Wow, Enemies I. That takes me back.

Of course, a lot of those villains show up in later books in updated form, but it's pretty cool that you've got the originals. I may have to dig the book out and look at it for nostalgia's sake.