Sons of the Dragon

The Main Man

Re: Sons of the Dragon

Speaking of BTiLC, that's a movie to think about for the development of the PC's, who start out, as expensive as they are, with nothing mystical about them.

The idea is that Master Bruce didn't teach them everything that he knew.

If you're still in the planning stages one thing you could look at is starting things off as 100 +100 character points. As you introduce some of the more bizarre mystic elements the characters may have options unlock some of these ancient martial techniques. One way to explain this may come from them experiencing these abilities first hand then after a major story giving the players some time between leads where they can "grow and develop their personal styles." That is to say if they've already collected 20-25 experience handing them the other 20 or so and saying over the next (time period) where they can build out the characters using techniques (powers) they have seen and experienced.

This would allow them to pick up one or two minor abilities each or one stronger one, granted some people can really stretch 25 points but so long as the techniques have to be approved and have an in game corollary that the character can draw on hopefully it doesn't get too out of hand and helps to flavor the tone of the campaign.

I plan to do something pretty close to that. :thumbup:

Another thing that I plan on accomplishing is that each different member evokes a different image within the minds of criminals due to individual style and panache.

Another series that I plan to take a page or two from is The Destroyer.

I plan to do something pretty close to that. :thumbup:

Another thing that I plan on accomplishing is that each different member evokes a different image within the minds of criminals due to individual style and panache.

Another series that I plan to take a page or two from is The Destroyer.

I suddenly want to make a Fred Ward joke.

No, I am better than that...

I'm afraid that I must raise my eyebrow and scratch my head to that.

The Destroyer (at least the one created by Warren Murphy and Richard Sapir) had his own movie:

Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins

Okay granted I'm probably the only one who's watched that little Gem in the last ten years, willingly.

The Destroyer (at least the one created by Warren Murphy and Richard Sapir) had his own movie:

Okay granted I'm probably the only one who's watched that little Gem in the last ten years, willingly.

i've seen that movie AND the tv pilot starring jeffery meek as remo

Own it ... love it ;)