Contacts

Phoenix

Re: Contacts

Sorry, only just saw the question. :D

In answer to said question, my ruling would be as follows:

The Contact has access to the Human Resources department; that's not an organization to me. That's actually a really well defined contact, who may have 'access to important institutions,' per page 80 of 5ER.

Another Team would be a single contact, who has contacts of their own (their own team members), and Access to Important Institutions. That's still not a full organization.

Purchasing the organization element removes a single individual, and it becomes the group itself. So you can call into the White House (Contact: Capitol Hill) and collect information as necessary, rather than trying to contact "The President" or "Senator Clinton" or "my girlfriend, the speech writer."

Does that answer the question?

Thanks for the thoughts Thia, that's about what I was thinking along with a x2 small group modifier (vs. the x3 for organization).

Hyper-Man, Um... yeah that's basic contact information, I was curious about that gray area in between. Thanks for the effort man.

Superman/Clark Kent could arguably have The Daily Planet as an organization Contact.

Wonder Woman (or any other Justice League member) on the other hand would probably at best have Lois Lane as a contact (if they gave her an interview).

Bruce Wayne owns the Planet and he dated Lois.