Goings on in Washington, D.C.: version 2.0

Mark Rand

Re: Goings on in Washington, D.C.: version 2.0

It was also used in both Demolition Man and Doomsday. In the first

film, it was the future's version of an air-bag; and in the second, it was used to

protect the occupants of an elevator from the impact of a rapid descent to

the garage level of a hospital.

As to the tricks pulled upon the Senators: was either one the recipient of the

Banana-In-The-Tailpipe stunt made famous by Eddie Murphy in the Beverly

Hills Cop films?

Major Tom :confused:

Thanks for the info on the films.

They demonstrated the "banana in the tailpipe" trick once on MythBusters. The banana was ejected. Personally, I think a potato would make a much better projectile.

Did you know that Second Lady Jill Biden, Ph.D., is an adjunct professor at a Virginia community college?

Look for a few tweaks to Ann Collingsworth, R.N., June Martin, M.D., and Holly Nelson. They'll be posted once I finish tweaking my Ross Brothers Circus personal list, show program, and vehicle list.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to use the realistic version of VIPER. Kenneth Irons, from Witchblade, would make a great head of that organization.

Dubya is now going to be played as being a below-average President who was badly frightened by the 9/11 attacks. This made it easy for power-hungry individuals and federal agencies to control him.

I've decided to have Ann Collingsworth work at the George Washington University Hospital's eye clinic and have June Martin on the university medical school's faculty and see patients at the clinic.

The Collingsworths and the Martins are in their 50s. When Ann graduated from nursing school, nurses wore white uniforms and caps. Although she usually wears scrubs, Ann wears an old uniform and cap for Halloween. (Idea stolen from an episode of the TV series ER.

Instead of driving, and firing, the circus cannon, Holly now drives the big top crew bus.

It occurred to me earlier today that it might be interesting to GM a PRIMUS superhero team in Washington, D.C. It also occurred to me that a fair amount of the stuff in this thread should be replaced. Look for the third version within the next two weeks.