Autfire with charges

TheDux

My character generates between 1 and 5 glowing orbs around him that launch and strike multiple enemies (5 shot Autofire). He can only use this power only 6 times per day (6 charges).

The Power looks like this:

16 Duck, Duck, Goose 5d6 Energy Blast, Autofire (Max 5 shots, +1/2) (37 Active Points); Charges (6, requires extended (6 hours) rest to recover, -3/5), Costs END (-1/2)

I also bought Autofire Skills (Accurat, Concentrated, Skipover).

My question is, does each shot from Autofire cost 1 charge, or does 1 use of power cost 1 charge.

EX: I use all five Autofire shots to attack 5 different enemies. Did I just spend 5 charges, or 1?

The SFX for the power is more accurately depicted as 1 charge per use of the power. I have read and reread Charges and Autofire and could not find the answer. I have included Cost END to represent power drawing its energy from him. The charges represent the limited number of times it can be used.

Re: Autfire with charges

Might have answered my own question, could i do this ith clips? 6 clips of five with an addtional limitation "Clip is emptied after 1 use regardless of remaining charges"?

I was only reading over the main Charges section...and i missed clips somehow.

Re: Autfire with charges

Might have answered my own question, could i do this ith clips? 6 clips of five with an addtional limitation "Clip is emptied after 1 use regardless of remaining charges"?

I was only reading over the main Charges section...and i missed clips somehow.

Yes, I would simulate what you want with 6 Clips of 5 Charges each.