Project Sunburst

Boll Weevil

Re: Project Sunburst

I thought there was one monster-type that was running around Europe somewhere that when he got loose caused panic and mass destruction but mostly he was off hibernating or something... dang' date=' I really which I could remember the name.[/quote']

Perhaps you're thinking of Obelisque from Champions Worldwide. Base STR is 80, but he has "Rage-Fueled Growth" which puts him up to 95.

Rashindar (CW) tops out at 110; Landsman (CotN) at 120. They're both growing bricks (well, Rashindar is a mystic, but never mind), and Landsman is also restricted by terrain/soil type.

They also have rather low defences for their Str, but that's another issue, and Rashindar has a magic VPP to fix problems like that.

They make those Monster Island monsters look kinda wimpy, don't they? ;)

I'm fairly sure there's some 100+ guys in Galactic Champions.

Sure, if we're including the Champs 3000 characters in the comparison. Rampart is 100, Fracas is 120, and Mechanon 3000 is a whopping 310 (but he's the size of a moon). Then you have the "cosmic" types like Arcane and the Examiner, who can make themselves pretty much as strong as they want.

Perhaps you're thinking of Obeliisque from Champions Worldwide. Base STR is 80' date=' but he has "Rage-Fueled Growth" which puts him up to 95.[/quote']

I am... I wonder why I thought he had a 100STR. Oh well, thanks for giving me the name, it was driving me nuts.