Elle Carters, The Archaeologist

薔薇語

Okay, I have finally finished the write up for my newest character Elle Carters, The Archaeologist.

She is the Daughter of the Famous Dr. James Carters: Archaeologist, Historian, adventurer extraordinaire. She may have not had a normal life as a kid, but nothing prepared her for the curse of the Mask. Will she conquer it or will it conquer her? Tune in for the exciting details!

La Rose

So Tell me what I missed. Character is designed to be about a 200 pt Teen Champion style hero. She is to Teen champions what Daniel Jackson was to SG1 though (at least in early seasons). Although she can go toe to toe with the bullies of the school, she dare not risk it!

On the skills there are some accounting issues related directly to rules I use about everyman skills. So some points may not match up. But other than that, can you think of any tweaks?

Attached is the HD3 file and a Character sheet and .doc of back story and such.

Thanks,

La Rose

Re: Elle Carters, The Archaeologist

Some of the CK's are a little odd even for an Archaeologist. i mean how many druidical societies would you run across?

the Archaologist best friend is interesting.

Thanks. I edited the Cuk to be CuK Druids and other Celtic Poeples. That is suppose to be the strong focus for her interest (well most of north Europe actually).

I like the write-up. I might change KS: New Testimate / Torah / Quaran to KS: World Religions. That way you'd include Hinduism' date=' Buddhism etc...[/quote']

I wanted to keep her emphasis on the west. But I added a familiarity with 'world religions.' Thanks for the ideas.

la Rose