A Character That Is Possessed

Thank y'all for the help with the last character and I need y'alls help again. I want to build a character that becomes possessed the spirits of the Continental patriots of the American Revolution and his appearance plus skill set changes to reflect who is possessing him. Thank y'all in advance for the help. :)

Re: A Character That Is Possessed

I'm thinking of something that's a little bit more easy to use. Having to write up 300+ different character sheets isn't easy. :)

Easiest thing I can think of is a combination of VPP and Shapeshift

The VPP is only for adding / exchanging / altering skills. Then have it linked to a Shape change to alter his appearance in accordance with the VPP. Also if stats alter as well, then just add another VPP only for adding / exchaning / alterting stats.

Assuming the character isn't going to change more than just skills and some physical stats this should work just fine. If there is more than that, then you will need to give more detail in what is happening.

La Rose

Re: A Character That Is Possessed

Easiest thing I can think of is a combination of VPP and Shapeshift

The VPP is only for adding / exchanging / altering skills. Then have it linked to a Shape change to alter his appearance in accordance with the VPP. Also if stats alter as well, then just add another VPP only for adding / exchaning / alterting stats.

Assuming the character isn't going to change more than just skills and some physical stats this should work just fine. If there is more than that, then you will need to give more detail in what is happening.

La Rose

That's perfect for what I was thinking of. Thank ya. :)