mallet

In the Hero System timeline it says that Earth is invaded by Aliens in 2153. Has it ever been said/stated which Aliens it was that invaded Earth at this time? I assume that Earth won the war, but why was it invaded in the first place?

Does anyone know?

Re: 2153

I don't think it's ever been mentioned in any other source. Neither Galactic Champions nor Alien Wars, which refer to the events during that period, say anything about it.

That detail may be revised out of the timeline; I've read Steve Long remark that the Hero Universe document needs to be updated.

Re: 2153

It was the Neuronian Combine, but it was barely noticed, to be honest. Even though they amassed the numerically largest invasion fleet the galaxy had seen to that point, due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire invasion was swallowed by a small dog called Barney.

Ah, Douglas, I hope wherever you are you are still writing for radio :)