Kids, don't try this in a world with super-powers!

Basil

Tacoma, WA, has its own Historical Society (the Tacoma Historical Society). They like to "bring history to life!"

---at this point, a good GM is already rubbing his hands and chortling---

So, they decided to have (cue fanfare) "the Tacoma Cemetery Living History Tour!" That is, some of them studied various people from Tacoma's early history, then dressed up in late 1800's clothes and pretended to be those people.

At night.

In a cemetery.

The cemetery those very same people are buried in.

Like I said, don't try that in a world with super-powers! :shock::eek:

Unless you're the GM and you want to stick a bunch of idiotic innocent people in peril. :sneaky:

Re: Kids, don't try this in a world with super-powers!

Tacoma, WA, has its own Historical Society (the Tacoma Historical Society). They like to "bring history to life!"

---at this point, a good GM is already rubbing his hands and chortling---

So, they decided to have (cue fanfare) "the Tacoma Cemetery Living History Tour!" That is, some of them studied various people from Tacoma's early history, then dressed up in late 1800's clothes and pretended to be those people.

At night.

In a cemetery.

The cemetery those very same people are buried in.

Like I said, don't try that in a world with super-powers! :shock::eek:

Unless you're the GM and you want to stick a bunch of idiotic innocent people in peril. :sneaky:

Only the most 'brutish' of spirits would have a problem with free publicity and self promotion by proxy. XD

*snicker*

Only the most 'brutish' of spirits would have a problem with free publicity and self promotion by proxy. XD

*snicker*

Actually, I was thinking about some of the supervillains how might see such a thing as an......opportunity.

For any number of actions. :eg::sneaky:

Actually, I was thinking about some of the supervillains how might see such a thing as an......opportunity.

For any number of actions. :eg::sneaky:

I was thinking of spirits thinking 'Hey you wanna be me?' ...

Could actually be a good intro for a new NPC hero when someone gets dressed up as 'Leroy Smith' town benefactor...

"I am Leroy Smith. Thanks to my kind donations the town hall and bank were able to be built ... I am also the masked vigilante the Dark Shadow who used his wealth and the base concealed beneath the town hall to fight crime, and I will continue to do so now that I am back in the land of the living..."

Is the leader of this group the same guy who leads DEMON?

La Rose

the leader would be the head of the "Tacoma Historical Society"

who isn't named!

hey i think you're onto something there!

Far more chance of multiple spirit possession and then it's:-

"Call this a memorial! I paid for a bronze inlaid headstone and all I got was this fake marble piece of dross? Would any of you people be a lawyer or know one?"

"Jeez, what time do you call this? Midnight? Hey, some us are trying to get a decent eternities sleep here!"

"What the...? Hey! I'm dragged back from paradise for this?"

On the basis that you don't get too many psycho killers buried in your average cemetery I can see this happening.

But now take this still further. Assume the same thing on a piece of land where a few millions died and whose bodies are now part of the real estate… say Ypres, Flanders Fields, Verdun perhaps… and whose souls were never put to rest and who are in many cases unknown. Now that’s what I call a spirit army! Evil Undead writ large!

But now take this still further. Assume the same thing on a piece of land where a few millions died and whose bodies are now part of the real estate… say Ypres' date=' Flanders Fields, Verdun perhaps… and whose souls were never put to rest and who are in many cases unknown. Now that’s what I call a spirit army! Evil Undead writ large![/quote']

:shock: :shock:

You have an evil imagination! :eek:

Plus other good traits. :thumbup: