6E order sighting: Big stupid poopy liarpants

Boll Weevil

There I was at the kitchen table finishing up some work when I saw the UPS truck pull up in front of my house. The driver gets out with a package the exact size I would expect my Gencon pre-ordered 6E books would come in. I was too excited to speak so I sent my daughter to the door. She returned with a package...addressed to my wife. This is not the first time I have fallen for the old "Wifey gets her crap while I am waiting for mine" but it stung a little more this time. Phooey. Row faster, Chinese Boatload of Awesome!!

Re: 6E order sighting: Big stupid poopy liarpants

I was content waiting until I thought it had arrived. Funny how that works. That is good news though. I have had countless things stuck in customs limbo and I always picture the last scene in Indiana Jones where they show a box containing the Ark being assimilated into the Warehouse of Bureaucratic Purgatory.