Question time...

Patriot

Re: Question time...

Greetings

You should go back to Canada. Check with Robert MacKenzie.

As far a a wiki, there is this:

http://championsonline.wikia.com/wiki/Champions_Online_Wiki

and this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champions_Online

Usually when you run dry on missions you should go to another map. Also remember to check the Crime Computer.

Good luck.

I think if you use crime computer 2.0 you may find out you missed some missions. I did not run out of missions until about level 37. I never truly ran out but I didn't want to do missions 2 or 3 levels higher than me. I used crime computer 2.0 and found outi missed an entire section in Canada. Crime Computer 2.0 took me, along with some repeatable missions on MI to level 38. For the next two levels I enjoyed equal level missions until my main reached level 40.

Crime Computer 2.0 is awesome. And if you missed some early quests from items, pick up the 'kill 150/collect 20' dailes for double scoring while you try to get the item that starts the quest. Also keep in mind some quests have prereqs before you'll get the ! such as pevious missions or just rescuing an individual from threatening mobs.