Photographic Reflexes

HollowOne

Re: Photographic Reflexes

When writing up taskmaster, you must include a number of non-skillmimic powers. All the eq he has access to like sword/gun/bow-arrow ect. Best shown through a MP. the ellement of skills should be addressed through a VVP with some limits. Taskmaster is cool, but without all his eq he is unlikly to be competitve with other marvel supers. Also do not forget the char maxium of 20(he is just human- a key ellement ). It would be very easy for Taskmaster to get a power upgrade in the marvel universe. He does not because that is part of what makes him interesting...A human level person compeating with Gods/Mutants/Power Armor ect. I am not sugesting he is just an ordanary human, but on the feild of Marvel supers bechpressing 375 and 2X reflexes is not that impressive.

though I haven't used it

I am intrigued by the 6th edition advanced player guilds solutions

There are suggestions for repricing skills (with a 'phantom value') to increase the Active Points when they're included in Frameworks or have Adjustment powers used on them. The whole book's worth a look, in my opinion.

Ned

When writing up taskmaster' date=' you must include a number of non-skillmimic powers. All the eq he has access to like sword/gun/bow-arrow ect. Best shown through a MP. the ellement of skills should be addressed through a VVP with some limits. Taskmaster is cool, but without all his eq he is unlikly to be competitve with other marvel supers. Also do not forget the char maxium of 20(he is just human- a key ellement ). It would be very easy for Taskmaster to get a power upgrade in the marvel universe. He does not because that is part of what makes him interesting...A human level person compeating with Gods/Mutants/Power Armor ect. I am not sugesting he is just an ordanary human, but on the feild of Marvel supers bechpressing 375 and 2X reflexes is not that impressive.[/quote']

Yep, equipment is another argument for the VPP of Multiforms which could themselves have different focus VPP's or Multipowers depending on what weapon(s) he wants to use at the same time.

The other option would be to offer naked advantages, so a 2d6rka gun turns into something lethal in his hands" shoots like Bullseye". The real answer is . What power level is your game? If your running an Agents or Dark champions, Taskmaster is very powerful, but in an 400 point game, not so much. The real power is, You always have something to do..every story that comes up you will be able to contribute in some way. Drive that car, doctor up that guy you need, fix the broken dohicky. It is not the raw combat levels that count, it is the in game usfullness.